I've had the very same blog/LJ dilemma for quite some time now. Lots of my friends and dailies have moved over to LJ and sometimes I feel like the only person who still maintains a blog. And when I'm about to take the leap, I always hesitate when I think about all the time and effort (and money!) I've put into my sites. That always reels me back in. Plus, I love the fact that my blog is all ME and not just a customizable template. I do admit that having an LJ would probably be easier but... I *know* I would miss my site. That probably didn't help but I thought I would throw my 2 cents in. ;)

Posted by Kel at September 26, 2005 10:19 PM

YAY for Veronica Mars!

Glad to hear you had such a good time with LW! :) Duncan would've been awesome live.

Only a couple of days till Serenity!!!

Posted by Thomas at September 27, 2005 12:05 AM

Hey there! I know whatcha mean about the blogging thing vs. LJ. Although, I seem to have problems being consistent on either one! I'm excited about all the new shows and most of the returning ones too! I'm hoping Reunion really catches on - it has potential that is for sure! I'm thinking this season I'll be able to watch VM because I couldn't before when it conflicted with OTH.

Anyway - sounds like you and LW had too much fun and you both did some pretty cool things! I'm not familiar with the guy you saw in concerts but for him to stay and chat/autograph for as long as he did is really quite impressive! I think it's great you both had what sounded like a fabulous time! So important to do that with friends!

I'll ttyl! Take care!

Posted by Deb at September 27, 2005 02:22 AM

Oh don't switch over to LJ! I feel like I'm one of the very few left over that hasn't converted yet. I just never understood the point of people who are actually capable of creating "real" blogs switching over to LJ. It seems a bit ridiculous to me. I used LJ when I didn't know HOW to make a blog... but now it appears that everyone has gone LJ mad. And don't feel like you need to post huge entries either! Even semi-coherent blatherings are always welcomed. ;)

I too loved The Historian and felt the ending was a bit abrupt. A shame. But still... that novel was pretty magnificient.

Posted by Chelle at September 27, 2005 10:02 AM

I'm so glad that you had fun, and I'm so happy that you were here. Thank you again for everything. The prescence of a friend really can work wonders!

Mmmm, that was good food.

Where are the SIGNS?! Oh, the PBD must have eaten them. Crazy bird. ;-)

Your blog is pretty. It's purple. I think it should stay put. That being said, I wouldn't mind reading entries of yours at LJ. You can always do a syndicated feed at LJ so that your CF posts will appear there with little work!

You're going to enjoy Serenity.

Are you still enjoying Tears of the Furies? I hope so.

I haven't seen any GG episodes yet this season. If and when Danny appears, I'll watch his episode(s).

WoaT premiere tomorrow! Woo hoo!

Posted by Little Willow at September 28, 2005 11:46 PM

Sounds like an awesome time. I would love to visit L.A. again myself someday and spend more time there.

I'm glad you liked the The Historian. I bought that a while ago at a discount since the reviews were very mixed I haven't read it yet. So maybe that'll be my next book to read. :D

Posted by Melissa at September 29, 2005 09:11 AM

Hey Anna! Haven't heard from you in a while I know how you feel about the bloggage though. I feel the exact same way. Sometimes the gap between entries is weeks for me. I think having a lj isn't a bad idea, but I wouldn't give up on this blog completely. It's just more fun, what with the freedom to design and all Miss you! Hope you're doing well.

ps: I love the new seasons of "Grey's Anatomy" and "Gilmore Girls"! I heard that the Rory/Lorelai rift will last for about half the season

Posted by Freddi at October 2, 2005 08:37 AM

It is hard when everyone has moved over to LJ isn't it?! :)

I too am digging Prison Break and Supernatural. And I actually am enjoying most things about Gilmore Girls but I don't like the rift and I think it needs to stop. It does hurt the show.

I cannot believe that we were at the same theater, same showing of Serenity and didn't see you. Of course I don't know what you look like but STILL! I really want to see it again but not sure if I can manage it.

Posted by Jenah at October 5, 2005 04:31 PM

I went with the flow and moved over to LJ. Though for me it was more of a privacy reason. I didn't actually realise how many of my friends had it and actively used it so much! I don't think i could move back to blogging now. I love the control aspect of LJ and it's so much easier to read everyone's posts :)

Posted by Jaina at October 8, 2005 01:08 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0xdf6118) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.