I've got my copy of HP&HBP and I'm absolutely LOVING it so far :) I'm sure you will too!

At some point, I should see "Batman Begins". I have no intention of seeing "War of the Worlds"...I don't have the strength that you do to handle watching Tom Cruise act really badly for 2 hours. Heh.

Posted by Thomas at July 16, 2005 01:48 AM

How is your back feeling? Better, I hope. :)

Sounds like August will be fun-filled *and family-filled* time for you!

Posted by Little Willow at July 16, 2005 03:49 AM

ahh. lucky. i didn't order HP but i'm expecting Costco to be stocked with them. haha. maybe i'm just too hopeful.. :]

Posted by claudia at July 17, 2005 12:12 AM

ahhhhh i can't wait to get my copy of the new harry potter book!! i thought mum pre-ordered it on amazon but apprently not :( so now i have to wait for i don't know how long :( but yeahhh man, chris evans in fantastic four...no words to describe how sexy he is hahaha though i actually liked the movie overall :p anyways, just stopping by to say hey, ain't visited in a while :S laters!! ;)

Posted by zara at July 18, 2005 03:44 AM

Ah... I can't wait to see S2 premiere of BSG. We don't get it yet but I'm downloading it.
I want to see Fantastic4 b/c I love superhero movies. But you're right - Batman Begins was incredible.

Posted by Jamie at July 18, 2005 08:46 AM

i've caved and decided to download BSG, fracking brilliant :D betting you loved the eppy :D

christian bale is so very yummy, i dont think words can describe

Posted by Jaina at July 20, 2005 04:33 AM

hey, Anna!
I love your sites! I was googling for buffy fansites and found chosentwo.net which led me here. I really love your layouts and graphics, i think u rock.
i'm a big fan of buffy; i'm watching re-runs of iton starworld. (I don't know whether you know anyone who subsrcibes to that).
so, keep up the excellent work, i'll be coming back quite often.

Posted by azreen at July 28, 2005 06:43 AM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x719cb8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.