Sorry that your back is acting up. I hope you feel better soon!

Yay for live Rilo Kiley! :D I also have yet to see "BB". Supposed to be very good. Plus, I wanna see the film constant mentions of TomKat running through things. Bah!

Posted by Thomas at June 25, 2005 05:18 AM

you must see batman begins, it's been my favourite movie of the summer, bar none. of course come serenity time that will change, but it's a corker of a movie.

and i hope your back pain clears up soon! really do, back pain just sucks, i'm lucky/spoilt, my mum's a shiatsu massager, she works wonders!

Posted by Jaina at June 26, 2005 12:03 PM

Chica- You have to see "Batman Begins". It's the best movie of the summer. SO well done. The Nile movie sounds like fun...glad you enjoyed. Also, Rilo Kiley sounds very cool...but I'm still trying to see Gavin! He keeps eluding me! LOL!

Anyway, not to steal from Feist but, I thank myself for being here. ;)

Posted by Susan at June 26, 2005 12:31 PM

I am SO angry that I didn't get to go to Rilo Kiley. I had tickets and EVERYTHING and we wound up doing Father's Day that night because sister could only get Saturday off, not Sunday too. So, so sad.

Glad you had fun, and take it from someone who knows... get your back checked out sooner rather than later.

Posted by Kacie at June 27, 2005 03:12 AM

Have you visited the doctor lately about your back? Make it better, not worse. Take care of yourself. :)

Glad that you had an eventful week there.

Posted by Little Willow at June 27, 2005 10:58 AM

I hope that your back feels better soon. Back pain is definitely not fun.

I enjoyed The Brunettes when I saw them with RK in May. Rilo Kiley is AMAZING live. I really want to see them again soon.

Posted by Kristina at June 27, 2005 10:25 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x24f8138) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.