Dammit I am going to comment and there is nothing that your commentor can do about it. :D
HI Anna!
I taped the 4400 tonight, but I'm glad to see another fan. I cannot wait until Harry Potter comes out; I'll have to re-read OotP again...or not.
I thought I had more interesting stuff to say but look at that!!!
Hope you're doing well.

Posted by Jenah at June 12, 2005 11:19 PM

EXCELLENT re: The 4400. I LOVE that show. Cannot wait till it starts here.

Am halfway through watching Season 1 of Veronica Mars - DEFINITELY my new favourite show. Logan/Veronica = yum! :D Just an incredibly well written show.

I've given up on Lost entirely. I find it way too frustrating for me to really enjoy. I hope VM's move to Wednesday doesn't really affect the show in any major way, 'cause I'd HATE to lose it this soon. It's got so much potential.

Wooo! Only a month till the new HP (and also Delta's concert! EEE!) Cannot wait!

We MUST talk soon, chica! I miss you!

Posted by Thomas at June 14, 2005 05:16 AM

Like you and Thomas, I can't wait until the new HP book. I am going through some sort of a withdrawl. LOL.

Posted by Tara at June 14, 2005 04:49 PM

i was pretty surprised by sith, thought the first half was the worst part of the movie, the second half really picked up and was a brilliant movie.

i'm dreading this whole "growing up and going to work" lark, that i'm supposed to start in September. It all just sounds so scarey, but on occassion, boring.

Posted by Jaina at June 15, 2005 09:14 AM

TDZ rocks. :)

Oh, Felicia news alert!

Posted by Little Willow at June 16, 2005 10:15 AM

Oh, I LOVE The Dead Zone! I even have a site hahaha The 4400 is my new crack. I can't get enough of it. I have a long and lasting devotion with TDZ, so having both shows on the same night back-to-back is so wonderful! :) I'm trying to build the site up and make people want to be there...any suggestions?

Posted by Destany at June 16, 2005 01:56 PM

The finale of CSI was brilliant! It had QT stamped all over it. It was creepy, enthralling, and quite possibly some of the best performances the cast has done.

A friend of mine has got me into Gilmore Girls. I saw the last 1/4 of the season, and some random episodes before that. I'm seriously considering buying the first season on DVD so I can do some catch up over hte summer.

Posted by Kristina at June 16, 2005 07:23 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x2683328) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.