Yay for Anna bloggage!

I can't wait to see some of Veronica Mars. I'll try and watch most of season 1, if not all, so when I get over there, we can have a Season 2 mini-marathon ;)

I'm getting like 8 episodes of Gilmore Girls sent to me by the wonderful Christie, so I can more fully enjoy the R/L! And of course L/L, because I haven't seen them as an official couple AT ALL yet. Which is insane.

Posted by Thomas at May 12, 2005 01:22 AM

I was wondering where you were! :)

I also think it's Wallace at the door.

I hope Backup is okay.

I hope Logan didn't jump.

That dream sequence was SO BEAUTIFUL.

Keith rocks. Go Enrico.

Recommended reading:
Swollen by Melissa Lion
Home Away from Home by Lorna L. Cook (especially when read after Good Grief by Lolly Winston - similar books, each good in her own right)

Posted by Little Willow at May 12, 2005 12:16 PM

That lego star wars game is so the coolest little thing. Ooo it's on PC! yummy!

Posted by Jaina at May 13, 2005 02:19 PM

I LOVE your VM layout here. It's beautiful. I loved the finale and I am also on the it's Wallace at the front door bandwagon. It makes so much sense. His mom is at the hospital with her dad and I'm sure he knows that she would need/want some best friend comfort right about now. I can't wait for season 2. AHHH. :)

Posted by Kim at May 16, 2005 08:05 PM

Oh I'm commenting on your last post too. I went to a Giants game last Sunday and it was COLD. J.T. Snow wasn't playing that day though :(. He's my favorite. :)

The garlic fries are sooo good. :)

Posted by Kim at May 16, 2005 08:09 PM

Oh I totally agree about VM! Season 2 can't get here soon enough. Ya know I hope it's Wallace at the door. For some reason I was wondering if it might be...omg i forget his name (bad bad VM fan)... the cop she was sorta dating.
I'm really wanting to know what happened to Logan. Did those guys totally beat the shit out of him or did he jump? Do you suppose his mom knew about Aaron and Lilly?

Posted by Jamie at May 19, 2005 10:17 AM

I kind of agree on the Gilmore Girls front.

The last few episodes towards the end of Season 5...I don't know, something frustrating about them. It's too angsty and I HATE the rich bitch family thing. Logan rocks, but seriously...they need to not have his family be such a factor.

I REALLY DISLIKED the whole end of episode 20 with Lorelai, Emily, Richard, Rory and Logan. Emily was such a primo BITCH. I am really hating her right now. Lorelai I'm not noticing any real difference. She is pretty much just Lorelai. Which is good, cause Rory and Emily are changing too much for their own good.

And WTF is Kirk doing in the opening credits?! Why must he be involved so often? His homeless storyline is kinda ridiculous. He's just annoying. Like Jar Jar annoying.

Yes, I am kinda bitchy right now. LOL. Episode 20 was just too frustrating and tension-filled. I HATE eps like that. The last one of those I had to endure was BtVS' "Empty Places" & "The Yoko Factor". They make me all pissy and tension-filled for ages. Heh. DAMN WRITERS.

And I shall be quiet and happy now here in my corner, for I am babbling on.

Posted by Thomas at May 20, 2005 04:14 AM

Really? I loved the Gilmore Girls season finale, even though I did think that this season there were a lot of inconsistencies regarding the characters (especially Rory). And I agree, Kirk is just plain annoying. Not even with the funny.

Haven't seen/heard anything about "Veronic Mars" yet. Hope it'll be out in Germany at some point.

TV-wise summer really sucks. Fortunately, German TV is a bit behind on all the shows(ie: "Lost") so we still have a couple of new episodes ahead.

Did you get my e-mail?

Posted by Freddi at May 22, 2005 07:44 AM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x3e8d678) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.