Lovely, lovely layout chica! Even though I don't want VM, I can still appreciate a kick-ass layout when I see it.

Posted by Susan at April 23, 2005 09:55 PM

the new layout's gorgeous! not seen VM but i think i will when it airs here!

And i would like to join your party in the excitement of the Serenity trailer! OMG i don;t think i've ever been this excited over a movie. I have seen it yes.. but TRAILER!

Posted by Jaina at April 24, 2005 10:41 AM

Nice new pretties...I don't watch the show, so the moments are only moments to me, but the layout is delish, as always.

Posted by Des at April 24, 2005 05:45 PM

I only watched one episode, so I don't really know anything about the show, but it's a lovely layout!

And that Logan guy is a hottie.

Posted by Sepra at April 25, 2005 08:09 AM

Ohmigod! Love the VM! I'm so obsessed with this show I think I'm starting to scare people. Seriously. So, yay for the layout!

Posted by Kelly at April 25, 2005 05:45 PM

Oooh, gorgeous layout!

I must catch Veronica Mars when/if it airs over here. It sounds like a great show.

I want Gilmore Girls on DVD here already. I miss the gang.

Posted by Thomas at April 26, 2005 12:42 AM

The layout looks awesome Anna!

I can't wait to see the Serenity trailer! Hurry up and update Apple Trailers!

Posted by Kristina at April 26, 2005 05:57 AM

omg I love this layout. I haven't loved a show as much as Veronica Mars since BtVS or Firefly. Which leads me to say yah for the up coming trailer! Thanks for posting that b/c I haven't checked into the movie status for a while :)

Posted by jamie at April 26, 2005 09:05 AM

Yay! Not only is it Veronica Mars, but it's purple. :) Rock on!

Posted by Little Willow at April 26, 2005 03:49 PM

EEEEEEEE! Veronica Mars! *squeals* My worst fear is that it's actually Logan who raped Veronica. That would probably be my worst case scenario. Gah. Especially since I'm really liking the idea of them hooking up right now. That kiss was totally unexpected (for me anyway) and I adored it to pieces. So here's hoping it's not Logan!

Posted by Chelle at April 26, 2005 06:38 PM

Gorgeous layout, as always. Thanks for linking to veronica-mars.org in the sidebar!

Posted by Tonya at April 27, 2005 06:48 PM

The layout looks great - colorful, sharp, textured. I've only seen one episode of VM, but I'm going to have to catch up in the future, considering so many people recommend it.

Posted by Emily at April 27, 2005 09:41 PM

Anna, even though I don't watch VM, your layout is SO BEAUTIFUL! Such an amazing job!

Posted by Shauna at April 28, 2005 09:18 PM

Hey there! The new layout is very pretty. I can tell you adore the show a lot!

Posted by Deb at April 30, 2005 12:55 AM

I actually thought the scenes with Lorelai and Kirk were the ones that Lorelai felt the most IN character. Otherwise, I agree with your disliking.

Posted by Emma at May 1, 2005 04:45 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x27f3118) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.