Chica, FOX sucks ass. PP was finally hitting its stride, so they go and cancel it?! I miss Buffy. :( LOST was great. It's funny how Shauna ships Jack/Sun now.

On another note, I miss T.O.M.B. too. Sadly, we never got to elevate ourselves. *SIGH*

Posted by Susan at April 9, 2005 02:22 PM

You do know that it could be longer than July for the new BSG? Sadly yes... it'll air in the UK first and then the States and Canada. Unless the contract's been changed, don't think it has. But yep ... i miss BSG. I need to buy the season 1 and mini series DVD.

Congrats on the U2 tickets! :D brilliant, hope you enjoy it. I know you will in fact.

Posted by Jaina at April 10, 2005 03:25 AM

Yay for U2! Although your fun comes at our expense, as U2 canned the concert down under in Nov/Dec to extend the American tour. Bah.

Now it's postponed until January 06, which is the rumor. Not sure if it's confirmed or not. Wouldn't surprise me if Aust. gets skipped entirely, 'cause I don't see U2 doing so well on the charts here with their new stuff. But maybe that's just me and my ignorance. Hehehehe.

Re: Gilmore Girls - that show has been AWOL from our screens for so long, I can't remember what the last ep was. I have a feeling we were mid-season, too. Sucky networks. I want to bask in Luke/Lorelai and Rory/Logan! Bastards.

Posted by Thomas at April 10, 2005 06:32 AM

There you are! I was wondering where you were. :)

I have yet to read Hitchhiker's Guide or any Adams books, but I plan to do so.

I finally read War of the Worlds yesterday. It was blah.

Posted by Little Willow at April 10, 2005 12:45 PM

I, too, didn't think PP was the best show in the world, but it was getting better, and now we'll never know what was on that tape! I hope the DVD will come out soon, or FOX will air the remaining eps...I'm dying over what's on that tape!

Posted by Des at April 10, 2005 05:52 PM

I'm glad you posted again! I have to agree that Alias wasn't that great, but I think it was true with Buffy too that some of the exposition episodes weren't as good as the standalones but the story arc makes it worth it in the end.

Good job on the tickets. It's always amazing to me how much U2 sells for though.

Posted by Sepra at April 11, 2005 10:55 PM

Long time no post. THAT BSG finale rocked me to my core! I cannot wait for July. I'm so glad you got such a huge kick out of the show and decided to watch, Anna!!

Lost blew me away this week and while I enjoyed this week's Alias, I have to admit that after such a powerful [I heart Jack to pieces] Lost episode, it was just hard to sit and watch with that raw emotion pouring over me.

Congrats on the U2 tickets and we get a new GG next week!

Posted by Jenah at April 12, 2005 02:56 PM

Anna... do you mean to tell me you're not a fan of the mpreg?

Oh, damn that made me laugh. I just don't get the appeal, so right there with ya, chica.

And also YAY U2.

And also, I read the last "also" in your post as "Alfonso" and was like... what the heck does he have to do with anything?

Posted by Rae at April 14, 2005 12:29 AM

Yep, FOX is not kind to sci-fi/horror/fantasy shows

Buffy is wonderful! On our WB channel they aired the musical episode last weekend. My poor roommates had to endure an hour of listening to me sing along (I must of been off-key)

Enjoy the U2 concert!

Posted by Kimberly at April 15, 2005 08:50 AM

Gahh, you're so lucky, you got U2 tickets!!! *is jealous*

BTW, I love your Alias layout! Jen Garner is gorgeous and always shines in every pic I see of her. Go brunettes!! :)

Posted by Justine at April 16, 2005 11:00 AM

Ya know I was just about to check on the status of Point Pleasant. I actually kinda like the show - it was getting a lot more interesting. It just seems that all the good creative shows are being cancelled. At least Veronica Mars is here for another season.

Posted by Jamie at April 22, 2005 10:30 AM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x1b62ce8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.