I'm glad you had fun at the tour! I can't wait for mine! It's gonna rock! :)

Buffy is the greatest show ever. I miss it dearly. :( *HUGS*

Posted by Susan at March 10, 2005 11:25 PM

BtVS was the first show i ever felt so passionately about. Though i am more of an Angel fan than a BtVS one, BtVS was a big thing in my life and still is. Joss did a good thing.

Posted by Jaina at March 11, 2005 03:17 AM

Buffy is and always will by my favorite show. It helped me through a lot of tough times, it made me laugh, and cry. It also introduced me to a lot of great people here on the 'net, for which I am grateful for. BtVS will always live on.

Posted by Tara at March 11, 2005 12:12 PM

I love you too Anna!!!

I may not be a BtVS fan anymore, but I'm forever grateful for the show, without it I never would have met you!

You're the bestest :)

Posted by Tarina at March 11, 2005 12:30 PM

Time flies when you're . . . slaying vampires. :)

I'm glad that the show led to inspiration, friends, fun, and plenty of quotes!

I fell asleep before CSI and WoaT on Thursday. Bah!

Posted by Little Willow at March 12, 2005 07:46 AM

Wonderfalls is the best!!!! The guys who created Wonderfalls also created Dead Like Me. He's got some rotten luck, huh?

I feel the same way about BtVS. I was just telling Jenah something along the lines of your first paragraph the other night...

Posted by Des at March 13, 2005 07:29 PM

I want my show back.

Posted by Amy at March 14, 2005 12:53 PM

BtVS introduced me into another side of myself and another world. I have met so many people all because of this one show. It is true that I have had other obsessions since my obsession with Buffy - however, it is THE ONE that opened the door for me.
=D

And HURRAY for continued BSG love!?

Posted by Jenah at March 15, 2005 11:34 AM

Ack. I've been so slack with the commentage here lately.

I miss BtVS too. Dearly. And - since I've been watching a lot of it lately - Angel, too. I miss the Buffyverse as a whole. Le sigh. Thank heavens for DVDs! Must plan a marathon of good episodes to watch whilst I'm temporarily off work.

Gavin DeGraw ROCKS. He needs to get his ass down under to perform here. I'm listening to him at the moment, specifically "Follow Through". Gorgeous song. And he just seems so damn cool. :)

I'm hoping Gavin comes down under, but it doesn't look likely for a while, because he's yet to crack Australia's ARIA Top 50 Singles charts. Oh well...plenty of time for that! ;)

Posted by Thomas at March 15, 2005 09:18 PM

Wow, it's hard to believe it's been that long. In some ways it feels like just yestday, but then again, BtVS has been such a huge part of my life that it's hard to believe it hasn't *always* been there, you know? Hm, think I'm gonna start me a major watch-a-thon sometime soon and enjoy it again from the beginning.

Posted by Liz at March 16, 2005 01:52 PM

I got into Buffy for a while. I even got nicknamed Buddy though...not sure why. Plus I'm like a big vampire freak, so I just love all stuff like that. Buddy absolutely rocked.

Posted by Nikki at March 19, 2005 06:26 PM

I know what you mean. I miss it too...a lot. For me, there hasn't been any other TV show that could replace "Buffy" So many great stories, so many lovable characters, so many beautiful quotes. A marathon is actually a good idea. Will have to do that sometime.

In other news, I miss you! Did you get my last e-mail? I'm not on AIM that much anymore, but rather on MSN. If you have that, just add fivebyfive@gmx.net. Hope to see you there sometime!

Posted by Freddi at March 20, 2005 12:20 AM

I agree with everything you said about BtVS. I will never get as engrossed and obsessed with another show as I did with BtVS.

I was upset when they canceled Wonderfalls. It was a cute show and I was just starting to get into it when they took it away. :(

Posted by Kim at March 21, 2005 11:26 AM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x28c1e48) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.