Shame on Rae for not liking Monty Python. I hope the Spanish Inquistion gets her ass! ;)

Heh. My Breen? Yeah, I haven't take to his royal highness in like 2 years. I have to write him soon.

Posted by Susan at February 17, 2005 10:21 PM

I loved this week's LOST. Drew is just the bomb. I actually was interested in Sawyer for the first time this year. Can't wait to see what will happen in the future.

Alias was good too - but I was too preoccupied with knowing that the episode was originally slated to air as #4. So much goodness with Sloane and Sydney though. And Sydney and Dixon. Gah. But see - I don't like Nadia. I try and try. . . but I just don't. Not yet. I can't wait for the season story arc to start next week and I think we're done with shuffling so yay!

Oh and if you don't want to wait for the BSG mini - I can send it to you via yousendit.com. In 2 parts. Let me know.

Posted by Jenah at February 18, 2005 11:04 AM

I love the webcam picture of sleepy cat. Aww.

Have you read the book Sleepy Dog? It was one of my favorite beginning reader books as a little kid.

I want to sing the following to FOX: All we are saying / Is give shows a chaaaaaaance!

SVU: That makes sense. I know B.D. Wong was busy on Broadway, which is why they brought in MSM. I miss Wong though! I also miss my weekly double dose of Stabler and Benson! I am glad that they are making Novak more likable. I cannot wait for Alex to return. *Ohpleaseletitbeagoodepisode*

Posted by Little Willow at February 18, 2005 08:01 PM

Hey! I, uh, stumbled onto your site and just thought I'd drop you a line saying that I think you and your site rock!! Your writings make you sound like...well, me! hehe. Anway, just thought I'd compliment you. See ya.

Posted by faithsfollower at February 18, 2005 08:30 PM

I AM GOING TO SEE IT SO BLAH TO YOU. :P

I wish you could come with though. OMG COOKI MONSTER

Posted by Rae at February 18, 2005 10:55 PM

i love the mini, i'd love a little sport version with a turbo to boot. but then a lamborgini gaido would suit me too. Dear me, i'm starting to sound like my brother! Too much car talk.

Oddly enough the recent day of interviewing, prodding and testing has really made me want to get out of uni and into a job, huzzah

Posted by Jaina at February 19, 2005 02:19 PM

I've missed the past couple of episodes of Alias, but I'm definitely tuning in this week for Sark.

Hope all is well with you chica!

Posted by Kristina at February 20, 2005 07:28 AM

I loved last weeks LOST. You are so right about Sawyer. He chooses to be a jerk. I still find him interesting though.

Alias is great, I just hope it gets into some stuff from the past soon, ie. Rambaldi.

Posted by Kim at February 21, 2005 08:47 PM

Oh, you just reminded me that i missed Alias again! And we just got the DVR set up too, so I really had no excuse...

You and Jenah talking about it has made me want to watch it, and now I really, really like it. Also the fact that Jennifer Garner does a very good Russian accent doesn't hurt. :)

Posted by Sepra at February 21, 2005 09:32 PM

ANNA
You're killing me. Post about BSG! And lookie Sepra is watching Alias!

Posted by Jenah at February 23, 2005 03:51 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0xf0ba08) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.