Hey Anna :) Glad to see you watch Veronica Mars too - although I wasn't that thrilled with tonight's episode, until the last 20 seconds that is. :) And yay for taping BSG! I certainly hope that my recommendation holds up :)

Posted by Jenah at February 9, 2005 12:39 AM

Kudos for the oy with the poodles already quote. I like copperboom as well. I didn't see GG due to work.

I got home just in time to see VM. I preferred the Echolls story to the missing girl plotline. I am really enjoying the evolution of Logan and think that actor has potential. I still don't think much of Duncan, except for the fact that he has a cool name. *grin*

Yay for Wonderfalls. How are the unaired episodes?

Floor Agents should totally wear badges. All special agents need badges. :)

Where was Benson in SVU? Did I miss a part where they said why she was gone? Also, how LUCKY were they that Dickie told them about the video game? I was cheering out loud for Novak at the end in court!

Posted by Little Willow at February 9, 2005 09:47 AM

the more i hear about real life, ie the working life, the more i want to stay at uni and not get a job like everyone else. Though the idea of earning money is somewhat appealing, i think every job has it's crazy weirdness on occassions!

so a lot of people have been talking about Veronica Mars, it hasnt started airing over here. Maybe i'll have to give it a watch when (if) it ever does. Just to see Aly in it

Posted by Jaina at February 9, 2005 01:12 PM

Hi, I ended up on your site and just wanted to say that I think it's great. Also I think I'm going to have to check out some of those shows you recommend. I tried to get into 'Wonderfalls' but I just really didn't like it but I'm glad for all the fans that they decided to give a proper DVD release with commentaries and stuff. I feel sorry for all those 'Charmed' fans who ain't got f**k all on their DVD's. That's paramount for you. Take care.

Posted by Chris at February 10, 2005 07:23 AM

Thank you very much. So kind.

Posted by Jenah at February 10, 2005 10:20 AM

I'm so glad to hear you're now a fan of Veronica Mars! I've been reading your blog for awhile and thought you might like the show. I started to reccommend it to you a few times. :)

It is such a fantastic series. I'm completely obsessed with it!

Posted by Tonya at February 13, 2005 12:42 PM

Hey, mind if I snag your 'Point Pleasant' banner for Adam-Busch.net? It's so perrrrrdy.

Posted by Stef at February 16, 2005 11:35 AM

isn't Wonderfalls great? I was so sad for the ending...told my hubby when we were watching the last one that I wasn't sure I wanted to watch it 'cause then it truly was the end! How are you finding Point Pleasant now? Any better? I'm enjoying it...it's a time-passer if nothing else :)

Posted by Des at February 16, 2005 08:01 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x767cb8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.