Awesome new layout, Anna!

I totally ADORE it!

Posted by Thomas at December 11, 2004 01:04 AM

Oh the layout is getting me even more excited for the premiere!!!
Looks fantastic!

Posted by Sarah at December 11, 2004 06:06 PM

i love the new layout anna. really is gorgeous, nice use of the promo images.

and you guys got hex over there? i never got into it. i'm a brit, yet brit shows turn me off.

Posted by Jaina at December 12, 2004 05:01 AM

Ooo purty...but I already knew that!

And oooo what did you get me!! HEHE!!

Posted by Susan at December 12, 2004 01:38 PM

I love the colours that you've used for the layout. It is extremely eye catching!

Posted by Kristina at December 12, 2004 04:34 PM

Cocoa coloured layouts are always a hit with me. :) I didn't recognize the lyrics, so thanks for posting that. I did, however, note that your magical mood icon paired Sydney with Duncan, and Duncan IS INDEED good.

I finally made X-Files icons. Yeeeeeeeee!

Posted by Little Willow at December 12, 2004 07:15 PM

Well you may not love your layout, but I sure as hell do!

BTW - could you e-mail me your address? I'm about to get my holiday cards sent out as well.

Posted by Chelle at December 12, 2004 11:49 PM

Beautiful layout! It's a keeper!

Could some kind soul educate and enlighten me about Alias, sil vous plait?

Posted by Kimberly at December 13, 2004 03:03 PM

Mmmm....new layout.

Mmmm...Michael Vartan.

Posted by Connie at December 13, 2004 03:08 PM

Awesome layout Anna. I totally can't wait until Jan. 5 for the premier. The promos are so exciting.

That Bush sex ed thing is very scary and soooo irresponsible.

Posted by Kim at December 13, 2004 04:42 PM

The new look is absolutely gorg!

FOX are jerks. If they don't get ratings form the get-go, they just up and cancel a show. It doesn't work that way. You have to BUILD an audience. I didn't watch Wonderfalls, but they did pretty much the same thing to Firefly (and countless other shows but most of them were crap.)

Happy Holidays, Anna!

Posted by Jenni Lou at December 14, 2004 06:06 AM

A) The new look and layout is spectacular!
B) I cannot wait for Alias to come back at all!!! I'm so excited that we're going to see some great things.
C) I did a S3 marathon over the Thanksgiving weekend as I was sick as a dog. It still left me a bit sad . . . but there were some good things too
D) Don't apologize, that article seems a bit wonky. ;)
E) If I don't see you - have a wonderful and happy holidays!
F) Did I tell you that MP was mentioned in the newly published "Uncovering Alias"? Whoopah!!
G) The new look really is fab.

Posted by Jenah at December 17, 2004 04:39 PM

Extremely gorgeous layout, Alias is the absolute best I can't wait until January. And that article sounds a bit odd..."don't be gay you'll get AIDS"? Ugh is extremely right. This comment page is also really pretty and I adore the Powerpuff girl smilies. Peace out.

Posted by Jillian at December 18, 2004 05:58 AM

What an exciting new layout! Awesome! I can't wait for January 5th! And with the move to Wednesday night, it's like double dose of hottie in one night (matthew fox followed by michael vartan).

Posted by Zinna at December 21, 2004 10:42 AM

Just stopping by to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)

Posted by Jenah at December 23, 2004 01:32 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x36a9358) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.