So glad you're enjoying the Delta music. She is so gorgeous, no? :)

Fingers and paws crossed for poor Dawn. Poor kitty. No good when cats are sick. All the best for a speedy recovery, Dawnie!

I cannot WAIT to see Lost! Blegh. If only February would come already! Alias and Lost!

And as you already know, I ADORE the new R.I. layout. So so pretty. And L/L is always good. And YAY for no more R/D. That was just too icky and boring for my liking.

Posted by Thomas at November 12, 2004 12:59 AM

Fingers and toes both crossed that Dawn feels better soon!

The new RI layout looks good. The colors work very well together.

Posted by Emily at November 12, 2004 05:26 AM

Dear Miss Dawn:

I am glad that you are enjoying the pill pockets. Destractions and fun times are always good, especially when you're feeling down. Please feel better soon, beautiful kitty! Take your medicine and smile at Anna.

Posted by Little Willow at November 12, 2004 06:03 PM

I agree with you on the Kate and Sawyer thing. I don't want her to want him because I really like Kate and Jack. The kiss was hot thuogh and so is Sawyer.

Gilmore Girls was good. I think Rory and Logan would be an interesting match and I'd rather see more of them than Rory and Dean.

I LOVE your Luke and Lorelai layout. It's beautiful.

I hope your kitty gets better soon. :)

Posted by Kim at November 14, 2004 07:57 PM

The Episode III trailer hasn't enticed me so much. I saw it on a big screen, big sound. Vader was obviously the biggest "ooo" but nothing else.

The Incredibles enticed me a whole lot more, one to see when it's finally released here :D

Posted by Jaina at November 15, 2004 05:02 AM

Awww poor Dawn! Hope she feels better soon!

Posted by Des at November 15, 2004 08:01 PM

Sorry about Dawn Hope she gets well soon!

Thanks to eDonkey I've been able to catch up on my "Gilmore Girls". I'm at 5x06 right now. Yay! They're not even planning on airing it here for another year or so.

Posted by Freddi at November 16, 2004 08:22 AM

Of course Restless Innocence looks fantastic!! Great images that you chose :) Yay L/L!

I agree with what you wrote about "LOST" too..how surprising is that? hehehe...although I dislike Sawyer more after it; not less. Josh is pretty and he was in good form in the ep.

=D Sorry to hear that your kitty is sick. I hope healing is on the way!

Posted by Jenah at November 16, 2004 12:19 PM

okay, pill pockets? for cats? where do you get them? i would kill for something that would actually work as i've tried everything - i have a very picky cat who is taking meds now for a bladder infection. oh, it's not fun.

Posted by Addie at November 16, 2004 07:20 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x62ccb8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.