Okay, I am seriously pissed off reading that little pile of crap from that modern nazi dictator.

I just...the words fail me. The man is evil.

Posted by Thomas at November 4, 2004 01:21 AM

I cannot even put into word my rage, because it would probably come out as an incoherent shout. I am so pissed off.

Posted by Benny at November 4, 2004 01:44 AM

America's freedom is slowly being squashed by his little hands and it's scary to watch. I'm in Canada, so obviously I'm not suffering as much as Americans are from this, but to just watch this happen for ANOTHER four years is just unbelievable. God, I feel so sorry for you guys.

Posted by Chelle at November 4, 2004 08:37 AM

I agree with every single thing you're saying. Everytime I think about what has happened yesterday and what will happen the next four years...it puts me into a rage. And I'm not even an American! I'm sure I must have said this many times since yesterday, but I don't understand what those people voting for Bush were thinking. We have friends in the US who told us they've seriously considered packing their bags and leaving as soon as possible.

I still can't believe this is really happening. It makes me sick to my stomach. If that bastard gets to elect one or more new supreme judges...it's not even worth thinking about.

Let's chat about this. What about Saturday - you free?

Miss you.

Posted by Freddi at November 4, 2004 09:37 AM

Ouch.
I'm sorry you're so angry Anna. I appreciate your going around and talking with people [like me], however.

I'm not here to argue, or defend President Bush. But I do hope that in time there will be a more meeting of the minds of this country and compromises reached. I ultimately think that a lot of the nation wants the same things; but perhaps their roads to get there have been different.

That is my hope.

Posted by Jenah at November 4, 2004 10:55 AM

Just out of curiousity, why ouch, Jenah? Because that implies that you're hurt, but I said nothing about people who voted for Bush in my post - this post was directed at Bush himself.

I hope there will be a meeting of minds as well, but I guess I'm not as optimistic as you. It's hard to be when Bush didn't do anything to compromise during his last term and from what he said yesterday and today, he's not planning on compromising in the next four years either. I don't agree that most of the nation wants the same things. There are a few things we all want (though as you said, we want to get to them differently), but there's also a lot we don't agree on.

Posted by Anna at November 4, 2004 01:37 PM

The ouch was only in response to the severity of your post. I am not personally hurt nor did I feel personally attacked. It was just a strongly written post - that is all.
Honest.
=D

Posted by Jenah at November 4, 2004 03:13 PM

Groovy, Jenah. Wanted to check 'cause it sounded like you were hurt at first.

And yes, it was a strongly written post, as it should be, because I feel very strongly about this. I think it would be odd if I didn't or if anyone else with views similar to mine didn't.

Posted by Anna at November 4, 2004 10:57 PM

Well...let's back our bags and move in with PJ! Maybe we can be extras in "King Kong"!

Posted by Susan at November 4, 2004 11:05 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0xd7b0e8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.