Yay! I'm glad Dawn is doing well...still when I think of the word scab, I don't think of the word "nice" as an adjective to go with it. ;)

Posted by Susan at November 1, 2004 09:34 PM

Yay for Dawn doing well! Don't like kitties being in pain. :(

I SO want to see "The Incredibles". I think I'm only really gonna see "Shrek" movies from Dreamworks. And "Polar Express". Cause "Shark's Tale" was CRAP. Walked out like half an hour after it started. Had better things to do with my time ;)

But "The Incredibles" looks excellent. Rock on, Pixar!

Yay for owning all of BtVS on DVD! Very much a good thing.

And thank the Lord, this election will soon be over. We're getting so much damn coverage of it here, it's not funny. I am sick of Bushman's face. I want him off my TV. I want Kerry to win.

Kerry! Kerry! Kerry!

Unfortunately, I am not an American citizen, nor residing there, hence I cannot vote. Damn rules. ;)

Posted by Thomas at November 2, 2004 05:45 AM

I think the best we can do is to be as informed as possible. Great to put those links up. I wish I'd known about the smartervoter.org before I sent in my absentee ballot - I too had some tricky translating to do on the props.
Yay for the kitty feeling better and I desperately want to see The Incredibles. I have heard a lot of good things about Arrested Development. . Netflix might be the way to go for me as well.

Have a good day Anna.

Posted by Jenah at November 2, 2004 03:36 PM

Anna, it's horrible! Bush for another four years. It's nearly enough to bring me to tears. I'm almost ready to say that those who voted Bush don't deserve anything better, but I feel much too bad for everyone who voted for Kerry. It's a shame. How can people be so blind?

Posted by Freddi at November 3, 2004 05:11 AM

Hugs to the healing kitty! Paws crossed for her! :)

Posted by Little Willow at November 3, 2004 12:41 PM

Isn't Netflix awesome. I love it! Well it's Wednesday as I type this and our President is still Bush. I'm not going to say anything bad about the people who voted for him but I didn't and I don't want him to be our President anymore. Oh well, I hope things get better despite who is in office.

Posted by Kim at November 3, 2004 06:23 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x182cc18) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.