"On a monday, I am waiting, tuesday fading..." Oops! ;)

And yeah...I'm going to be listening to ALOT of music in the next week or so!

Posted by Susan at October 26, 2004 06:22 AM

i saw the grudge a couple weeks back over here. had a few nice shocking moments, but the characters were bland and the storyline wasnt the most brilliant. execution of it was pretty eh. ha well.

Posted by Jaina at October 26, 2004 06:38 AM

I'm glad to hear that Dawn's all right! How sad re: The Grudge.

Posted by Emily at October 26, 2004 07:16 PM

Still can't wait for the movie to be released in Germany, even if only because of Sarah

Posted by Freddi at October 26, 2004 11:00 PM

I would like to see SMG stay clear of the scary/creepy stuff. For a long time. We all know she is talented and capable of a lot. . but she will be typecast very soon if she continues to choose this genre.

Hope the kitty is doing better!

Posted by Jenah at October 27, 2004 11:21 AM

Is Dawn your cat that is solid grey (and looks like my cat, brooke?) If so, brooke had the same thing with the abscess happen back when she was alive. I was just sick over her being in pain. Brooke's happened the same way, too.

Posted by Des at October 27, 2004 08:25 PM

The grudge sucked so hard that it made me want to cry. Thank God I didn't pay for my ticket. I wanted to walk out.

Glad Dawn is okay. It's always so scary when they thest them for FIV and FELV. You know it's probably going to be alright -- but it's that five or ten minutes of waiting. Killer. Give her hugs for me.

Posted by Kacie at October 28, 2004 09:44 AM

I'm glad to hear that Dawn is okay. I seriously don't understand why vets have to freak out pet owners by giving them all the worst case scenario stuff. I mean, yeah it does prepare people for the worst, but a lot of the time, it only causes unnecessary worry.

Posted by Kristina at October 28, 2004 10:12 AM

Yay kitty! Give Dawn hugs for me. I'm sorry that he freaked you out. Oh mighty might, that is wrong.

Posted by Little Willow at October 30, 2004 09:40 AM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x10970a8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.