Speaking of Farscape...did you ever watch the finale? ;)

And free stuff is good.

Posted by Susan at October 17, 2004 08:46 PM

I was all psyched to help you out and possibly get one myself. But alas, as a lovely northern neighbour, Canadians don't count.

Too bad!

Posted by Stephanie at October 17, 2004 09:55 PM

i really hate getting ill/colds too. Recently a woman on the train, on my way home, sneezed directly on top of me, and low and behold i got a cold. Nice huh? Just the weekend i was off to see nicky brendon, charming.

and a free ipod? how very tempting *click*

Posted by Jaina at October 18, 2004 02:22 AM

I clicked the iPod link for you. I am so wary about putting my address on the 'net though, so I didn't do that for myself!

Feel better soon. Sick = bad. Magical Mood Icon = good. Ooh, now I have the urge to make icons from that episode. Goodness, how I like that Magic Box sequence. It cracks me UP.

Coworkers were discussing Jon Stewart and Crossfire last night, all in a positive light.

Hope you enjoyed Farscape.

Farscape : Anna :: Without a Trace :: Me

Posted by Little Willow at October 18, 2004 08:28 AM

I clicked for you - but won't do it for myself. I hope that it helps you out! :D
I watched Farscape last night and taped Desperate Housewives, then watched it after! What did you think of Farscape? I really enjoyed it, after the first 20 mins or so. .

Posted by Jenah at October 18, 2004 12:18 PM

I hope you feel better soon! I also hope you get the iPod you want.

Posted by EmilEmily at October 18, 2004 07:53 PM

That picture of Daphne is way too cute.

Posted by Little Willow at October 19, 2004 01:09 AM

Sorry 'bout the cold Thera-Flu tastes really disgusting but it works!

Ahh! I feel so left out with all those cool shows being talked about Stoopid Germany! Let's chat this weekend, alright? Miss you!

Posted by Freddi at October 20, 2004 01:35 PM

In order for the ipod referral to work the people have to enroll and sign up for an offer. Simply clicking on the link is not enough. Anyway, I enrolled through your link and have signed up for an offer.

And hope this is ok, but if anyone feels like helping me out could you go to my link and enroll and sign up for an offer.

Thanks

Posted by Mana at October 20, 2004 01:38 PM

I hope that you feel better soon Anna! *hugs*

Posted by Kristina at October 20, 2004 04:54 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x8183a8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.