I like Lost, but Jack & Bobby is still my favorite new show of the season (maybe it's because I'm looking for a TV show that I can show to my history classes! ;) ). L/L are the cutest things ever, omg. I thought I was going to die! :) Can't wait for the new OTH this week. I know you're dying for it too! ;)

Posted by Susan at October 10, 2004 11:31 PM

I choose to believe that you named your blog "Out of the Blue" after listening to the song by Delta Goodrem ;);)

Posted by Thomas at October 11, 2004 06:49 AM

Aw. I still kind of like Joey. I think I just can't let go of Friends.

Yay, Shaun of the Dead! I've been telling everyone I know to go see that movie ever since I saw it.

I want to go to a candy festival. Actually... a pan of fudge would fix that want. I'm so craving the sugar.

Posted by Kacie at October 11, 2004 08:13 AM

I still enjoy Joey myself :) It is growing through growing pains, but I've found it fairly funny :D
LOVE LOST. LOVE LOST. OBSESSED WITH LOST.
*blush* It is also my dead drop favorite of the new season. And I adore Desperate Housewives immensely - welcome back Teri Hatcher! And I'm right with you on the Gilmore Girls.

I really want to see "Shaun of the Dead", but with the move. . my finances for such things as outings for me - are finito!

Posted by Jenah at October 11, 2004 03:43 PM

If Rory was having an affair with a married man who was a new (or newer) character, I think even MORE people would be having issues with it. It seems as if some fans who want (or who have always wanted) Rory and Dean back together are just not even thinking about the fact that he is married, and the legal and moral issues involved. I just don't think it is healthy for either of the characters to have an affair like this. Even if they are in love, the circumstances are tainting it and dooming it. So yeah, bored now! I just hope Danny's episodes start airing soon!

Posted by Little Willow at October 11, 2004 08:42 PM

Seriously, how many CSI's are there? There's "CSI" then there's "CSI: MIAMI" then now there's "CSI: NY" and what's next? "CSI: That Little Village Somewhere Near Nova Scotia"?

Oh, and season 4 of "Gilmore Girls" just started here. Still a great show! I swear that show supports my addiction to coffee. I think it's gotten even worse. I can't survive without at least three cups a day.

Posted by Freddi at October 12, 2004 10:51 AM

LMAO @ Freddi! "CSI: That little village somewhere near Nova Scotia". Perfect! If they got Paul Walker to star and avoided the obvious Fast & the Furious jokes, I'd be all over that! ;)

Posted by Susan at October 12, 2004 12:51 PM

Shaun already out on DVD here and yet to see it. I reckon if you loved Shaun you'll really love Simon Pegg in Spaced, TV Series he did over here. So very funny,

Posted by Jaina at October 13, 2004 10:30 AM

Lost is so good. It's really got a hold of me. I want to know everyones' secret. :) I started watching Gilmore Girls and I'm loving Luke and Lorelei. So cute.

Posted by Kim at October 13, 2004 03:50 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x102acb8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.