I wasn't able to watch CSI: NY last night because the TV lounge was booked, but my mom taped it for me. Nor did I get to watch Lost because people were watching Lost, and I felt bad asking my mom to tape it for me. I hope that somebody has it on the university network.

Hope you have a good day at work!

Posted by Kristina at September 23, 2004 06:08 AM

New TV! Hooray! :)

Posted by Kacie at September 23, 2004 10:04 AM

SVU rocked. I loved that Casey, Benson and Stabler ALL got to shine and have good range.

Due to work, I had to miss Veronica Mars (will catch rerun this week/weekend), CSI: NY and L&O last night, and I will miss CSI and WoaT tonight. BAH.

Posted by Little Willow at September 23, 2004 10:23 AM

Oh, and that Faith mood icon might be my favorite ever from your set.

Posted by Little Willow at September 23, 2004 10:24 AM

can't tell you how much i'm looking forward to seeing sky captain, like the director said ... it's meant to be going to back to an era of more innocent film making.

*sigh* new tv season here doesn't start until january, though we have the odd new show, without a trace, but i think thats it. only 5 more months to go.

Posted by Jaina at September 24, 2004 04:53 AM

Yay - thanks!!! I plan on taking him this weekend and I do love those kinds of movies. Hell one of my faves is still Gene Kelly's "Cover Girl" with Rita Hayworth - but shhh. Thanks for the info!!

AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY ABOUT LOST - WHICH I LOVED! Sorry for the caps, but I did love it.

Hate Dean on G/G - he's a lameass ;)

Posted by Jenah at September 24, 2004 02:12 PM

The Banshee does need to leave Tree Hill ASAP can't stand her. Maybe she could take Rory with her! ;)

I didn't get to see CSI New York cause of well you know me being deathly ill, but I did watch CSI and I love Greg!

Smallville was actually pretty good. I like Lois, but yes she does seem too old. And it is so funny the lengths they are taking to actually make you think Chloe's dead! So trippy!

Posted by Susan at September 24, 2004 07:16 PM

Alex and I saw "Sky Captain" and really enjoyed it. Thanks again.

Posted by Jenah at September 27, 2004 03:49 PM

hey darlin!! nice to see you up n commenting again...if that makes any sense! hahaha anyways, just stoppin by to say hey, speak to you soon! :)

Posted by zara at October 1, 2004 08:44 PM

Because I think you might be the only person who would appreciate this: I just turned on the TV and saw Nicholas Lea, Mia Sara, and an elephant walking down the street. Now, I may be tired, but . . .

Also: Read. Last. Breath. Now.

Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell, not so much.

Posted by Little Willow at October 5, 2004 08:39 AM

X-Files! Ferris! Actors from two of my favorite things PLUS an elephant? I missed out on something good, apparently.

Finished Last Breath last night - I LOVED it! Not surprising though. I had forgotten it was coming out, but was thrilled when I randomly spotted it at B&N last week. Yay Jenna!

That's disappointing about JS & Mr. N though, because it sounds intriguing.

P.S. I also bought The Nimble Man while at B&N... what did you think of that one?

Posted by Anna at October 5, 2004 03:57 PM

Don't worry about it, Anna! I know how busy you've been, and I haven't been the most available person either. This school year's going to be extremely insane. Everyone keeps telling us how if we screw up the Abitur (you know, those really long, really big exams at the end of the year) then we might as well start applying at McDonalds. So it's a lot of pressure. But I really do miss you I'll be home a lot this week and the next, so let's definitely arrange a chat time. Miss youuuu.

Posted by Freddi at October 6, 2004 01:12 AM

I really like The Nimble Man. The cast of characters - the Menagerie - is so varied. All different ages, all different types of powers, all different histories... I love ragtag superhero teams!

What I really came here to say:

1) You have Lorelaicons! They are so cute.

2) I am restless and just felt the need to make Life Serial icons. I'll post them tomorrow.

Posted by Little Willow at October 19, 2004 01:07 AM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0xa462d8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.