ok! EKT makes TONS more sense now heheheh

Posted by Des at September 6, 2004 10:56 AM

TV is very disappointing these days, the new shows seem to get cancelled within a blink of an eye. See how long some of these new ones last.

Posted by Jaina at September 6, 2004 01:22 PM

Good times with EKT. :)

I'm excited for a FEW new shows, but not as many as I'd like to be.

Garden State was SO good. I'm taking my neighbor later today so I can see it again.

Posted by Kacie at September 6, 2004 01:25 PM

Well now there's an explination behind the randomness of EKT....don't be surprised if it picks up in use widely around the 'net....you, rae, susan and the rest of you have that ripple effect on everyone.

Posted by Stephanie at September 6, 2004 01:53 PM

Every since last year when my two favorite new shows (Karen Sisco & Wonderfalls) were cancelled (unfairly I might add), I've been unable to get excited about any new shows. I figure I'll end up seeing Lost because I used to be in love with Matthew Fox and the Mountain because it will come on either after or before something I'm already watching. I mean, that's how I got into One Tree Hill.

Posted by zinna at September 6, 2004 05:56 PM

I too want to see Lost and Joey. I also want to see Desperate Housewives.
Thanks for the EKT explanation - I will no longer read your lovely posts whilst scratching my head in confusion.

Posted by Jenah at September 7, 2004 11:07 AM

I got the GMail 'vite, and it's all set up now, thanks muchly for it, all that space *drool*

Posted by Stephanie at September 7, 2004 07:37 PM

Oh, the EKT . . . how fun it is to say and to explain. Good times, good times.

Posted by Little Willow at September 8, 2004 05:43 PM

Thank you for the wishes!

Posted by Little Willow at September 8, 2004 05:44 PM

Yay to Franz Ferndinand! Yet need to see "Garden State" and "Vanity Fair". Let's talk sometime ;)

Posted by Freddi at September 10, 2004 02:05 PM

Thanks for the EKT explanation. I like that guy, lol. I really want to see Garden State but I don't think I'll be seeing it anytime soon. I agree about the unexcited feeling regarding the new TV line up. Yes, TV is unoriginal these days and shows are given like two minutes to hit big and then they are canceled. I'm looking forward to Lost and then Alias.

Posted by Kim at September 13, 2004 09:16 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x34743b8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.