I never really got into the Olympics this year. I'm more into the winter games.

So what does EKT mean? I've seen you mention it before but I just don't know what it means. Have a good week. :)

Posted by Kim at August 30, 2004 11:51 PM

Rock on EKT! :)

Posted by Little Willow at August 31, 2004 07:55 AM

Sorry that your weekend plans were messed up.

I haven't seen that video but I like the song.

Posted by Little Willow at August 31, 2004 07:55 AM

I'm all about the winter olympics, so I didn't really watch the summer ones, except for some of the swimming.

Do you think I'd be able to follow what was going on with 'The Peacekeeper Wars' without having watched the series?

I miss chatting with you!

Posted by Kristina at September 1, 2004 01:08 AM

Thanks for the link to the trailer - it looks even better than I thought. Damn I can't wait.
Side Question: Why protest the convention? They have a right to have a convention. No one protested at the DNC to the best of my knowledge, right? Doesn't make any sense to protest the convention itself, even if NYC is primarily Democrat.
Just a thought.

Posted by Jenah at September 1, 2004 04:44 PM

Because NYC was chosen simply to exploit the tragic events and 9/11. If you've been watching the RNC, you've probably noticed how much they've mentioned 9/11. I find it disgusting and disappointing that Bush and Co. would stoop to this level and use the pain and sorrow of so many people, simply to try and gain votes. And the protesting isn't just about that. It's about Bush and his adminstration as a whole. Protesting is our way (I say our even if I'm not there because I agree with the protesters) of getting our say and being able to tell the world we think Bush is a liar and a TERRIBLE president. If you want to continue this discussion, I'll be happy to do my best, but let's not do it here, okay? If you hadn't noticed I've been keeping my blog fairly politics free. It was just a random comment I made, not an open door to start the political insanity here.

Posted by Anna at September 1, 2004 10:04 PM

Yes - I will respect that. I'm sorry - I only asked the question, because I honestly didn't understand. Oh - and you took your post away from the other site, and I didn't get the links so that I could post them. Would you mind emailing them to me and I'll be happy to? I commented to your original post over there. Thank you for stopping by and I respect you for speaking out.

Posted by Jenah at September 1, 2004 10:16 PM

I second Kim's question...What's EKT?

Posted by Des at September 2, 2004 12:23 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x1311cb8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.