Happy Birthday Anna, hope it's a good one!

Posted by Stephanie at August 15, 2004 01:13 AM

Happy birthday, chica! :) I hope you had an incredibly awesome day.

Re: Olympics - I am so not a fan. Never have been.

Posted by Thomas at August 15, 2004 03:09 AM

Happy Belated Birthday, Anna! Glad you had a good time.

Posted by Addie at August 15, 2004 07:40 AM

Oooh, and all I caught of the Olympics opening ceremony was some guy walking on a cube, which apparently was supposed to symbolize the evolution of man. mmkay. but i do like certain events, like diving, volleyball, basketball, and the equestrian events. oooh, and gymnastics of course.

Posted by Addie at August 15, 2004 07:42 AM

I can see myself being seriously sleep deprived for the next couple of weeks because of the olympics. They're SO exciting.

Glad you (and the twins) had a good birthday!

Posted by Kacie at August 15, 2004 10:53 AM

happy birthday anna! hope you had a brill day, sounds like you did minus the sunburn :)

Posted by Jaina at August 15, 2004 11:13 AM

Happy belated birthday! I'm glad to hear that you had a good time.

Go gymnastics and swimming!

Posted by Emily at August 15, 2004 09:10 PM

I can't believe I didn't know it was your birthday....but happy birthday! :)
You know I usually sit transfixed in front of the tv during the Olympics, but we've had company this week. And I've been looking for a place to live...and haven't been watching!
Bad American Bad American!

Posted by Jenah at August 15, 2004 09:53 PM

Birthday wishes all around. :) It seems as if many families I know that have multiple births also have multiple birthdays - either the same day number or the exact same month and day - repeated in the same immediate family, parents, siblings, or barely removed, like aunts, uncles, cousins.

Posted by Little Willow at August 15, 2004 10:39 PM

Also - YAY hardwood floors!

How are you liking the book so far? Some characters do things I really, really wouldn't. Others are funny.

Posted by Little Willow at August 15, 2004 10:39 PM

I know I'm late but I hope you had a great B-day. Mine is on the 18th. :) Have a good week.

Posted by Kim at August 16, 2004 11:19 PM

Happy (belated) Birthday, Anna!!

Posted by Tara at August 17, 2004 04:59 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0xbd9cb8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.