hey anna! that was a truly touching post and i send my condolences. i nearly started crying when i read about your grandma. many .

Posted by zara at July 15, 2004 01:38 AM

Welcome back, Anna.

Your Grandpa seemed like such a wonderful man. His spirit will always live on in you and your entire family.

Be sure to take it easy and take care.

Tara

Posted by Tara at July 15, 2004 01:10 PM

How incredible you'd share such personal notes. We're honored. I haven't really met a person in my life that is such a fine example of the human spirit as your Grandad was. I hope I'm that lucky. You take care of that cold now. xoxo

Posted by Jenah at July 15, 2004 01:23 PM

Thank you for sharing your family's experience with us. I'm glad to hear that the service was fitting and full of bittersweet memories. Hugs to you.

Posted by Emily at July 16, 2004 10:09 AM

Glad I could be there for you in even just a small way.

Hope you feel better soon (in terms of your health).

Posted by Kacie at July 16, 2004 12:30 PM

the service sounded perfect for your grandpa. take care, xx

Posted by Jaina at July 17, 2004 09:58 AM

That's a wonderful hand out your Aunt put together hun. Your Grandfather must have been an amazing man.

Always know I'm here if you need me... though God help the world in which I keep YOU sane.

Posted by Rae at July 17, 2004 06:46 PM

I am glad that everyone celebrated his life and that he touched so many people. I hope you and your brother are doing all right. Make sure to eat and drink plenty of water also, to keep your strength up even when your appetite is gone. Kudos to your petsitters.

Posted by Little Willow at July 18, 2004 02:02 AM

*hugs*

Posted by Kristina at July 18, 2004 07:07 AM

Told you people care, chica! ;) See you later!

Posted by Susan at July 19, 2004 07:36 PM

Your Grandpa seems like an amazing person, Anna. The service sounds like it was perfect for him. I'm also glad you liked Michigan, even though it's incredibly hot here right now. Hope you get over your cold soon...

Posted by Addie at July 20, 2004 01:02 PM

Thank you Anna for taking the time to wish me well. Means bunches. *hugs* to you too! =D

Posted by Jenah at July 22, 2004 10:37 PM

That post made me cry. I hope you alright. You are very strong. I really admire you. Things will be better soon.

Posted by zinna at July 29, 2004 04:23 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x2ea4cc8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.