Anna,
I am so very sorry for your loss. I know what it is like to lose someone close.. the feeling is indescribable. I send you and yours my sympathy as well as my thoughts and prayers.

Take care
Tara

Posted by Tara at July 4, 2004 06:56 PM

I'm so sorry, Anna. You're in my thoughts, prayers and heart.

I'm sending you lots of love.

Posted by Kacie at July 4, 2004 09:11 PM

Oh goodness. I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope the family is doing okay. My thoughts are with you and those you love.

I can say without even being very close to you that you're one of the most supportive people I've come across. You deserve nothing more than the volumes you give.

Posted by Emily at July 4, 2004 10:02 PM

I'm so sorry, Anna. It's always hard, and as cliche as it sounds, at least he isn't suffering. You and your family continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Posted by Des at July 4, 2004 10:19 PM

You have email from me, you have support from me, and you have a lot of shoulders to cry on from everyone.

Posted by Little Willow at July 4, 2004 11:31 PM

I'm very very sorry, Anna.

*HUGS*

I'm always here if you need me.

Posted by Thomas at July 5, 2004 02:11 AM

Ahh...Anna. My sincerest condolences. Words cannot express.......

Posted by Jenah at July 6, 2004 03:18 PM

I'm so sorry, Anna. There are no words, so I'll just...

Posted by Addie at July 6, 2004 11:03 PM

Hi Anna,

I know you don't know me but I read your blog often and I just wanted you to know how sorry I am about your grandpa. You and your family are definitely in my thoughts and prayers during this time.

Posted by Kel at July 7, 2004 11:43 AM

i'm so sorry Anna. I'm happy your family got to say goodbye to him. I think that's the most important thing and the thing that i missed when my grandfather passed away this year.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Posted by Jaina at July 7, 2004 01:02 PM

I'm so sorry Anna.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Posted by Connie at July 7, 2004 07:28 PM

Anna,

Please accept my sincerest condolences to you and your family for your loss.

Take every opportunity reliving all the special moments that you both shared.

Posted by Deb at July 8, 2004 09:48 AM

Just as I'm getting caught up on all my dailies, I read this. I'm so sorry for you loss Anna. Take comfort in being with your family. And know, he'll always be with you.

Posted by Alyse at July 8, 2004 10:01 AM

*hugs* I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. :( I'll be wishing you and your family lots of good thoughts!

Posted by Sasha at July 8, 2004 04:27 PM

I'm sorry and I hope everything goes well at the funeral. Even if he's not with you physically, at least he'll always be in your heart.

Posted by Chelle at July 9, 2004 08:54 AM

*hugs* I'm so sorry for your loss. Its really hard to lose someone you love. I've lost both of my grandfathers, so I know the pain you're going through, and I feel so bad that you're going through it.

Posted by Janet at July 9, 2004 06:59 PM

aww man im sorry. i lost my mom two months ago, everything will be alright and know that he is in a better place

Posted by Amanda at July 9, 2004 10:51 PM

I'm truly sorry to hear about your loss. *hugs*.

Posted by Kim at July 10, 2004 03:11 PM

Hi Anna,

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my grandmother last month to cancer. It's never easy, but know that many, including me, have you in their thoughts.

Posted by Tonya at July 12, 2004 05:54 AM

hey anna! i'm really sorry for your loss and even though we don't really know each other (ok, we don't know each other at all) i'm here if you need to talk to someone. i don't know if that actually means anything to you but yeah. the main thing i really wanted to say was that i really love this site and wondered if you wanted to exchange links? drop me a line when you can!!! laters girl!!!

Posted by zara at July 13, 2004 03:16 AM

I'm sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Posted by Katie at July 13, 2004 10:58 AM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x36418f8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.