Yay for the notes postage! :D

You are very welcome, my dear. Any time you need anything at all, I am always here. :)

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban totally KICKED ASS. I think I shall definitely go see it again tomorrow, even if I go alone. I just adored it. I need to see it as many times as is humanly possible or at least as many times as I saw Chicago (10-15...I know. Obsessed much? ;))

Make sure you take it easy tomorrow! And get plenty of rest tonight! Love you! :)

Posted by Thomas at June 26, 2004 11:56 PM

If you want to see the IMAX, I could drive out to Dublin one day and we could see it. I already go to Livermore 4 days a week for class -- it's only a few extra miles.

Let me know. :)

I haven't seen you in forever anyway -- I'd love to see you.

We could do dinner, movie, the whole bit.

Posted by Kacie at June 27, 2004 01:49 AM

Lots and lots of good vibes for your family. He is in my thoughts.

Yay yay fruit!

Posted by Little Willow at June 27, 2004 08:45 AM

That's wonderful about things looking better for your grandfather! He continues to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Posted by Des at June 27, 2004 09:22 AM

I'm glad that your grandfather is doing better. That's so refreshing to hear. :)

HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban was really good, but I don't know how long it will take me to adjust to Michael Gambon. Richard Harris was just so perfect as Dumbledore that I have a lot of trouble accepting Michael Gambon as Dumbledore.

Posted by Janet at June 28, 2004 02:34 PM

Oh.My.God! Your notes are freaking hee-larious! I haven't laughed that hard since ... umm ... well, for a while.
Btw, I saw Prisoner of Azkaban in Dublin at the IMAX theater. Terrible, terrible drive, but fun movie!

Posted by Kelly at June 28, 2004 06:36 PM

Sounds like things are moving along ok - that is great news.
I go out to the Dublin theaters all of the time :) I have seen HP twice there - haven't seen it on the IMAX yet, mabye we'll cross paths.
Take care Anna! Thanks for the bday wish.

Posted by Jenah at June 29, 2004 11:02 AM

Glad to hear your grandpa is doing better and that you feel well comforted and supported.

I finally saw HP:PFA and I was so touched. There were even parts when I got a little teary-eyed.

Posted by zinna at June 29, 2004 12:34 PM

glad to hear that your grandfather's doing better. I'm sure he'll recover well and soon. I'll try and send some good luck his and your way :)

And your Angel summary note, all classic bits. I think i agreed with you on almost all those points. You definitely picked the classic quotes though, hands down. And yes it was the perfect way to end Angel. I kind of wish/feel Angel and Illyria made it through. Hoping for Gunn but it never looked good

Posted by Jaina at June 29, 2004 01:56 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0xa1f338) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.