Ugh. People can be so stupid. Page of Shame = good idea. Fight back!

Yay for RotK and BtVS S6 DVDs! :) I've watched my pretty DVDs a few times already. So lovely.

LOVE the new layout at RI. So so awesome - as you already know! ;)

Posted by Thomas at May 30, 2004 12:48 AM

Wow...that person who left the rude comment was a total jerk and an idiot.

I enjoyed BtVS Season 6, too. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who enjoyed it, since most people I talk to seem to think it was bad or "too dark".

Posted by Janet at May 30, 2004 05:05 PM

I can hear Jon Stewart saying that out loud: "This is the page. The Page . . . of SHAME."

Posted by Little Willow at May 31, 2004 10:44 PM

Oh, and I said it at your domain, but I'll say it again here: I adore the new layout at H-L, and it is not only because I love that scene, but because I like your graphic arts . . . and, err, I love that scene. :)

Hi to your relatives!

Posted by Little Willow at May 31, 2004 10:45 PM

Um. Okay. That guy (girl?) is the definition of cockass. I don't really have anything else to say about that massive amount of stupid.

I still haven't been able to put a coherant thought together about it. I'm being all avoidey.

Got my RotK DVD from the Blockbuster promo thing and got season six of BtVS cause my dad made me cry (and he ALWAYS loses when he does that to me). I have three episodes left, and RotK has seen MUCH DVD action. LOVE it.

I already saw/commented at Restless Innocence, and it deserves to be said again -- I loved it! :)

Posted by Kacie at June 2, 2004 12:02 AM

And a day later commenting again -- I just saw the picture of Daphne. She looks SO much like Molly that it's frightening. I'll have to post a recent picture of her so you can see it.

Posted by Kacie at June 2, 2004 02:19 PM

Heh I wonder if that commenter was the same that has plagued me now and again [for which I've deleted their posts]. No worries Anna; you don't need to explain the way you live your life to anyone.
However, I always find it ironic that people who are surfing the internet then mock those that have sites on the internet. Hypocrites.
Restless looks fantastic - very important moment. . .

Posted by Jenah at June 3, 2004 04:38 PM

I look forward to reading your entire commentary on the Angel finale. I thought the episode was all right for a season finale but empty and disappointing for a series finale. What Joss said about the feeling of cancellation was certainly appropriate, in my opinion.

I adore the new Restless Innocence layout. I'm sorry that I didn't say so earlier (I've been more than a little out of the loop).

Posted by Emily at June 5, 2004 06:18 PM

I read the page of shame and I have to say Congrats! Its a super Idea and well I had myself a good laugh... People are so stupid sometimes, its like they look for stupid things to say, write them down for future use... like they have nothing better to do then bitch and complain at YOUR blog.

Cool layout BTW :)
Ciao

Posted by Diana Star at June 9, 2004 01:59 PM

The new sites look fabulous. I love that shot from Prophecy Girl which you included in the layout for Just a Girl. Seriously, shiny.

Posted by Little Willow at June 18, 2004 09:46 AM

Oh, and "Let It Burn" is the perfect title for the Innocence FF. :)

Posted by Little Willow at June 18, 2004 09:47 AM

I love your layout!! It rocks :)

Posted by Ash at July 17, 2004 08:12 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x17aecb8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.