I feel your pain, I;m alll :O bout Angel ending and Buffy ending i was all well crying almsot. I jsut finsihed watch Angel almsot 2 mins ago and i'm shocked. I diodn't really feel like crying after tonight because welll Chosen left with a sense of happiness, this left us(well me) with a sense of well wonder and "what if" and on TV-wise I kinda like a full story and think of your own what ifs. Got me lol, I might make no sense but I'm looking for other Buffyvesre fans and their opions on the last Angel eppy.(BTW if you get the Space channel their a 12 hour marathon on Monday for Angel including the final eppy again)

Posted by Ezmy at May 19, 2004 06:18 PM

I think your post spoke for a LOT of people that were a part of the Buffyverse both through the shows and online. It's amazing how much these shows have touched so many people. And like you said... to have no Buffyverse next year is going to be quite the traumatic experience and one I'm not at all looking forward to. Can't wait to read your comments on the finale.

Posted by Chelle at May 19, 2004 07:42 PM

And that quote is going to mean more to you after seeing this ending than you thought. ;) I am a sad puppy this morning as well, but God bless the DVD's. :)

Posted by Christie at May 20, 2004 07:50 AM

I'm sad too. I found the finale pretty fitting. Some really good touching parts (especially Spike at slam poetry night).

Well don't be too sad. Serentity will soon be out in theaters near you and Joss Whedon's featured in Entertainment Weekly this week. So, maybe that will ease the pain a bit.

STAY STRONG...oh and charisma carpeter is working on a pilot so she may be on a show in the near show. Here's hoping.

Posted by zinna at May 20, 2004 09:26 AM

I'd be curious to hear your feedback after last night's finale :)
And Christie is right - that quote is oh so present - throughout the entire episode and not just for Angel.
*sigh*
I'm starting to tear up again.

Posted by Jenah at May 20, 2004 12:30 PM

We both posted the EXACT same Epiphany quote in our blogs about Angel.

Great minds so think alike.

Posted by Kristina at May 20, 2004 07:32 PM

I totally know what you mean about the ending of the Buffyverse or Jossverse. It's really sad to me that that whole world is no longer going to continue each week each season. :(

Posted by Kim at May 20, 2004 08:37 PM

Never has this quote been more fitting than after the finale -- there are no happy endings because nothing ends.

Posted by Kacie at May 22, 2004 12:21 AM

Grr. I hit post too soon. Anyway.

It's the end of a very big era, over a third of my life -- when I think of everything I've gone through with the 'verse... it's just a huge hole in my heart.

Sigh. A sad day for fans, indeed.

Posted by Kacie at May 22, 2004 12:22 AM

The Buffyverse has been a pretty amazing place to have lived in these past 12 years. Wow. Twelve years...combined. That's a heck of a long time.

While I may not have been the most devoted Angel fan, particularly during seasons three and four, I am so very sad to see the show is now gone and it has effectively ended - at least, for now - the Buffyverse.

Joss Whedon will always be GOD when it comes to witty, creative and inventive television that hooks you in from the get go. Long live the Buffyverse!

Posted by Thomas at May 22, 2004 02:40 AM

*sigh* and *sniff* it's all over. i've always loved angel more than i have buffy, so there are no words that can really express my sadness...

Posted by Jaina at May 23, 2004 03:13 AM

I am avoiding spoilers like crazy. I missed everything last week. Of course, people have spoiled me. BAH.

Posted by Little Willow at May 24, 2004 12:04 PM

I'm really bummed that now there's no Joss-created show out there. I've always loved Buffy more than Angel, too, but it was depressing to see it end.

Posted by Janet at May 25, 2004 03:32 PM

You know what? That wasn't a very nice thing to say. I actually did lose my father four years ago and it's been hard, but Buffy and Angel were some of the little things that actually helped me work through the pain. How dare you even make that kind of comparison. You have NO IDEA what that's like. Losing a TV show and losing a parent are not the same thing, but you shouldn't stomp all over something that brings us such joy, comfort, and happiness. And I do have a life thank you very much and TV is simply a small fraction of it.

As far as the war in Iraq, well it's more embarrassing than depressing. We made our own problems, not we have to deal with them. I feel sorry for everyone who has to be a part of it, I do, but this is one battle we brought upon ourselves.

Posted by Susan at May 29, 2004 10:30 PM

I finally saw the finale. It was not what I hoped it would be. I loved Angel S1 and liked Angel S2. I was glad that some of Angel S5 was more on track that S3 or (shudder) S4 (horror) but I wanted a more conclusive or hopeful ending . . . and more mythology, darn it.

Posted by Little Willow at May 31, 2004 10:43 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x42eac88) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.