Yay! Work but not really working! :)

I can't wait to see Eternal Sunshine. But I'd have to drive to Dublin, cause the Tracy theatre is getting stadium seating.

... So is there time for me to see you and Susan?

Happy birthday to Dawn and Daphne, and my whole brood too, I guess.

Posted by Kacie at April 7, 2004 12:06 AM

really need to go to see eternal sunshine, everyone's raving about it and jim carrey :D

as for tv networks... blah, they dont give anything a chance these days. if it doesnt get a few billion viewers in the first episode, it's canned. I exaggerate... a little.

Posted by Jaina at April 7, 2004 12:48 PM

Wow I really like your site. It's kinda summerish and yet very clean =DD

Posted by Eden at April 8, 2004 04:26 AM

Happy birthday to Dawn~
Happy birthday to Daphne~
Happy birthday to cat cats~
Happy birthday to you!

Posted by Little Willow at April 8, 2004 07:46 AM

Hm...really? I'm in D.C. at the moment and I'm practically glued to the television...Alias, Tru Calling, Without A Trace, Gilmore Girls...so many, many shows ;) Hopefully I'll get to see "Eternal Sunshine" before going back to Germany next saturday because it won't be out there until May or so. Well, hope you're doing well and I might catch you on aim soon, no?

Posted by Freddi at April 8, 2004 01:10 PM

I'm fast running out of TV shows too. Kinda nice not to have every night eaten by the television, but since it means a lack of quality programming I enjoy, it makes me kinda sad. But on the plus side, I also heart the hell out of Jon Stewart. So sharp and adorable and not afraid to laugh at himself :)

Have a *great* time with Susan!

Posted by Liz at April 8, 2004 06:38 PM

Soon we'll only be watching DVD's and heading out to the movies for good things to see that is for sure. I still have hope that perhaps Angel won't truly be gone.....but I'm probably just kidding myself.

I loved Jersey Girl. :)

Posted by Jenah at April 9, 2004 04:32 PM

Eternal Sunshine was good...I enjoyed. I'm also flustered about the whole Wonderfalls thing. I'm seriously disturbed over it, actually. They never gave it a chance! I also heard Tru Calling stood a chance of not being renewed...

Posted by Des at April 9, 2004 07:56 PM

What a pretty site! And didn't Eternal Sunshine rock? I loved it! I need to see it again, actually. It kicked ass.

Posted by Amy at April 9, 2004 11:34 PM

Wow...I had no clue that Wonderfalls was cancelled until I read your blog entry. That's just depressing. I'm running out of good shows to watch next year, too.

Posted by Janet at April 10, 2004 12:00 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x27aec58) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.