I can't believe I forgot to tape the Oscars last night! So frustrating!

Posted by Freddi at March 1, 2004 11:05 AM

still waiting for it to be aired over here in the UK. happy about rotk, sad about johnny, but hey at least he got nominated ... maybe not for his best role but one of the best!

Posted by Jaina at March 1, 2004 11:15 AM

Very awesome site!!! :) I love the whole site and most especially the smilies!!!

Posted by Ruby at March 5, 2004 09:00 PM

hehe Sorry! plus the oscars were way awesome, I'm glad that LOTR got sweeped by all their nominations! My whole family are lotr freaks and we were all EXTREMELY happy! Keep up the awesome work!

Posted by Ruby at March 5, 2004 09:01 PM

Beautiful layout! And I love the picture of your doggie and your cat!

Interesting comments on Oscars .

Posted by Alx at March 6, 2004 10:46 PM

I'm like you or I was, I was very pleased LOTR won everything, it was about time. It'll be strange this year knowing there won't be a LOTR film or the Matrix come out in the cinema. Thank god for Harry Potter, lol.

Posted by Katie at March 17, 2004 05:00 AM

I had wanted Johnny to win, too...but I wasn't shocked that Sean won. All the experts had predicted Sean would win, but I had really hoped that Johnny would pull off an upset. I guess that Johnny has a better shot of being nominated/winning now, though...

Posted by Janet at March 21, 2004 02:30 PM

I saw Monster and it was totally amazing, Charlize definitely deserved that award in my opinion. I saw both PotC and MR and I still wish Johnny Depp had won, even though I'm not a fan of his by anymeans.

Posted by Kristie at March 22, 2004 07:06 PM

I JUST got around to watching my Oscar tape (yeah, I'm behind), and I was incredibly pleased with the whole production.

It is however, sad that the biggest moment of "upset" was Jack Black and Will Farrel singing "You're Boring."

Julia and Jennifer take the cake for best dressed. No contest

Posted by Kacie at April 18, 2004 09:28 AM

Hey - here's a link to an mp3 of "You're Boring" :

Posted by LJ at July 25, 2004 07:28 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x3bc3b48) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.