Yay! Finally going to read Wicked! ;) Happy Birthday, Shasta! ;)

Posted by Rae at February 11, 2004 08:35 AM

Happy birthday to Shasta!

Glad work is going okay.

Posted by Kacie at February 11, 2004 09:26 PM

Anna, my blog is now at http://www.life-serial.org/ramble/ D-G.org is going to disappear, so I can no longer be affiliates, sorry! When I get the new domain off the ground, I might be looking for affiliates then!

Posted by Des at February 12, 2004 04:21 AM

Argh! You're so right, that's just pathetic and wrong! I heard the "boob matter" was actually supposed to be taken to the Senate Absolutely horrible. And the delay on the Oscars... Things need to change. Otherwise, I'm really glad things are going so well at Willow Glen. We MUST talk soon. It's been too, too long Miss you much!

Posted by Freddi at February 13, 2004 03:28 AM

Happy birthday, Shasta! Hurrah for the octopus, the birthday hat and the celebration.

Bartimaeus Trilogy Book One: The Amulet of Samarkand by Jonathan Stroud - I'd give it 4 out of 5 stars
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire - I'd give it 2 or 3 out of 5 stars
The Once and Future King by T.H. White - I have yet to read but have been told by various customers to read it

Posted by Little Willow at February 14, 2004 01:31 PM

I have heard about Wicked - I think I might have to pick it up! How're you dealing with the demise of Angel?!

Posted by Jenah at February 15, 2004 01:14 PM

Hey Anna. Good to see a blog from you. I can't believe all this crap all over a boob. It's being blown way out of proportion and I can't belive that they want to mess with the Oscars now because of it. I just makes me so mad. Anyway, take care and go ROTK on Oscar night. :)

Posted by Kim at February 16, 2004 01:12 PM

I thought the San Francisco marriage was really great, but it's a shame it's taken so long for gay marriages to happen. I agree with you, I can't believe there is a five second delay. Free speech doesn't exist anymore even the Bafta's weren't live.

I know what you mean about the motivation to blog, mine's non-existant lately. How do you feel about Angel being cancelled? Personally, I'm really shocked. I really didn't see it coming.

Posted by Katie at February 17, 2004 06:27 AM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x13c9f58) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.