OOOH - new domain! Share the name! smile

That easter egg is AWESOME - I cracked up!

BBT is an ass. He's just blegh in "Intolerable Cruelty". Gyeh.

Aww...poor Daph. No cats like to get wet, particularly not Sassy. She squirms and scratches and hisses. Not pretty, I'll tell you that.

I hope you enjoy working in your new library - try not to stress out! Rest, relax, rejuvenate.

Posted by Thomas at November 21, 2003 03:45 AM

Oh thank God! I thought I was the only one who disliked B.B.T. bouncy Agh. Sorry about the staff getting split up. I hope everyone can return to the old location. And hey, whenever you've got stress you just have to think of Thanksgiving. Turkey, pumpkin pie, family and friends cheerful

Posted by Freddi at November 21, 2003 10:29 AM

OOh, very excited about new domain. smile

Miss Kitty loves to get baths. She's a bit freaked at first, but once she realizes the water is warm, she settles back against the curved wall of the sink, and her back feet just poke a little bit out of the water. It's so cute! smile I love it.

Hugs to Daph. And Dawn. And Shasta. smile

Good luck at the new library branch! smile

Posted by Kacie at November 21, 2003 02:02 PM

Ooh . . . is it the domain name you were thinking of oh so long ago?

Good vibes for the stress. I'm sorry that everything is crazy at work for you right now.

Hi to Daphne! Wet cat.

Kudos for Tara MMI.

Sympathy for Tru missage.

Posted by Little Willow at November 22, 2003 12:05 AM

still waiting for my two towers in the mail, should have arrived two days ago. i hope they have that on the region 2 version, i saw it while watching the mtv movie awards and just cracked up.

Posted by Jaina at November 23, 2003 12:32 PM

Hey, Anna. Randomly, I have Tru Calling on tape if you want it. As a disclaimer, it's a pretty crappy copy, but it's watchable.
Good luck at WG. I was just cruising through there last week. Not the library, the town. Nevermind. I'm confusing myself.
Email me if you want the tape. smooch

Posted by Kelly at November 23, 2003 05:34 PM

hey anna, love the new look.

love your icons they are great! i was just wondering what is the script font you use in them? they are really great!

Posted by rosie at November 23, 2003 07:18 PM

Hey Anna! I have Tru Calling on tape if you want to see it, as well as having last week's ER on the same tape. I can't remember if you watch ER, but meh. Lemme know if you want me to post the tape to you, Canadian commercials and all smile

Posted by Kristina at November 24, 2003 05:32 PM

Found the new domain. SO cool.

Posted by Little Willow at November 27, 2003 11:52 AM

Ahh!! I love the new layout of Restless Innocence. I miss that damn show so much! smile

Posted by Natty at November 29, 2003 11:34 PM

wooow, this is a wonderful blog!!!*___*

Posted by Kali at November 30, 2003 12:41 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x14a9cb8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.