I'm also still in mourning! It's just been horrible how I can't seem to find anything else to fill my TV watching that even compares to buffy!

Posted by Destany at November 13, 2003 04:16 AM

Hey Anna!
Just commenting to say that I LOVE Simon and Garfunkel! :D "Love Actually" looks cute. The Matrix = BLAH. I am wondering, though, has anyone seen "Elf" yet? That looks so good.

Posted by Tara at November 13, 2003 10:11 AM

Forgot to mention...
I MISS BUFFY, TOO! I am glad to see that there are fans who are still in denial. *sobs*

Posted by Tara at November 13, 2003 10:15 AM

I'm going to see Love Actually this weekend. I can't wait to see it I need to see a romantic comedy it feels like it's been ages since I've seen a really good one. smile And I tease my mom about liking S&G, but I do like their music. smile

Posted by Melissa at November 13, 2003 01:13 PM

Glad you had fun at the concert. I like S&G.

What an adorable picture of Dawn! smile

Posted by Emily at November 14, 2003 02:00 PM

Hi ! I just kinda found your site from browsing around in a fanlisitngs... you have a very cool site NICE JOB ! I am a fan of Buffy aswell !!! Can't seem to think there isno more... I feel like its a long summer and I'm just waiting for a season to happen.. but Angel is good too so that is my consolation price. smile

Posted by Arena at November 14, 2003 11:00 PM

Happy belated birthday to him! Glad that you all had fun. smile

Posted by Little Willow at November 15, 2003 06:33 PM

I'm dying to see "Love Actually". And I guess I'm in the minority that I really liked Revolutions [just thought the ending was anticlimatic].

I too watch Miss Match and Tru Calling :D
Take care Anna. bouncy

Posted by Jenah at November 15, 2003 06:35 PM

Actually, I didn't mind Matrix Revolutions so much. Still not as good as the Matrix, but much better than Reloaded. Lawrence Fishburne said the first movie was about birth, the second about life, and the third about death. I'm starting to see that now.

Posted by Kristina at November 17, 2003 07:06 AM

Anna, I miss you yelling angry I don't have school tomorrow and on friday. Give me ANY time you might be on and I hope I can be there. bouncy

Posted by Freddi at November 19, 2003 10:31 AM

After Matrix2, I think I'll wait & rent #3. I'm so jealous of you & the concert! Sounds like it was amazing - definitely a fan too smile

Posted by Liz at November 20, 2003 12:32 AM

great! love actually is a good movie ill have to see it now, some people said it was bad but now others are saying its good
thanks for the rec bouncy

Posted by Amanda at November 20, 2003 07:19 AM

Hey Anna bouncy Thanks for your e-mail. I just returned from watching "Love Actually" (such a nice movie indeed!) and I'd love to chat with you, but I'm so, so very tired rown Try to get lots of sleep tonight so I might see you on aim tomorrow wink

Posted by Freddi at November 20, 2003 04:00 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x67ccb8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.