Oh my goodness! Look at all of the new prettiness! The Olivia fanlisting is adorable - perfect colours and pictures - and the icons are glorious. wink

Posted by Little Willow at October 22, 2003 01:19 PM

Weee! So many, many magical mood icons! My eyes almost popped out tired But in a good way. They're all so pretty bouncy I will definitely start putting 'em up as well. Twerpy kids suck. Hope you're good (...my e-mail is somewhere under heaps of mail. no hurry to read it wink

Posted by Freddi at October 22, 2003 09:54 PM

iconographics looks brilliant, now to find a use for them icons smile

Posted by Jaina at October 23, 2003 02:33 AM

Before anything, I just want to say I think you're absolutely amazing. Seriously. I think you rock.

How weird. Because of you, I'm also adicted to Magical Mood Icons. And when I find out you opened Iconographic, I open MY MMI/LJ icon site, Emote. Bizarre, don't you think? smile

Posted by Drea at October 23, 2003 03:38 AM

ah! a blog entry! *cowers in fear of apocalyspe*

hee. yay! new sites! new pretty layouts! cheerful

Posted by Angie at October 23, 2003 09:14 PM

I LOVE the song- and I do not like Mrs. Vaughn and wish she would catch one of those convenient diseases that the bad guys seem to catch on the show. I can never even bring myself to call her by her first name smile

Posted by Jenah at October 24, 2003 08:00 AM

Dude. I haven't even seen any of Alias season 3 (or 2 for that matter), but I freaking HATE his wife already.

Olivia site is LOVELY. smile I adore the font you used in the title. It's superb.

Anyway. I love Olivia, the icons and all of it!

Posted by Kacie at October 24, 2003 02:04 PM

cheerful at first i didn't get the reference but now i can't get the song out of my head.

there are lauren fans. was looking for a alias fansite and found a fanlisting for lauren/vaughn. i know, it's complete lunacy but what can you do?

Isn't Now and Again available on DVD? fez

Posted by zinna at October 24, 2003 02:20 PM

lol, I don't even watch Alias, and I knew exactly what you meant ;p Iconographic looks *wonderful*! And good luck finding Now & Again - never watched, but I heard good things smile

Posted by Liz at October 26, 2003 11:26 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x1498608) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.