Thanks for the kind words. hug

I've yet to visit Winchester Mystery House myself. Glad that you had fun.

Posted by Little Willow at October 8, 2003 09:49 AM

CA has been terminated! wink Sorry, couldn't resist!

Posted by Susan at October 8, 2003 10:05 AM

Hey there! Love your new layout! It's very pretty! I have never heard of Winchester Mystery House although we have a haunted house down here called the Whaley House. Anyway...sounds like a fun time! kitty

Posted by Deb at October 8, 2003 01:22 PM

I love the Winchester House the tour was excellent and fun I thought. That's actually the house Stephen King had based the movie Rose Red on. I just love the history of it. smile Glad you had fun also smile

Posted by Melissa at October 8, 2003 03:14 PM

I was trying to watch some TV last night but he was on every channel. I wanted to rip my ears off and flush them down the toilet.

You can stay with me until he's out of office. No problem. wink

Posted by Rae at October 8, 2003 09:27 PM

I'm late - but the new layout is tres lovely smile I can't wait to see Eowen (sp?) in the 3rd one. I take it you aren't happy with our new Governor. smile

Posted by Jenah at October 8, 2003 11:57 PM

I couldn't watch the new coverage either. Arnold just annoys me. I didn't vote though only because I recently moved and didn't re-register. Oh well. I haven't been to the Winchester Mystery House in ages. I had a friend who used to work there. Anyway, I'm still loving this layout. smile

Posted by Kim at October 9, 2003 12:27 AM

I had the same reaction to Arnold winning. I knew it was going to happen. I watched the coverage, but just switched the channels when he came on.

I've lived in the Bay Area for about 10 years now and still haven't been to the Winchester Mystery House. It sounds like fun, though.

Posted by Reen at October 9, 2003 01:37 PM

Oooooh, pretty layout. I mean it - best one in a while, hands down.

(and yay Jettas)

Posted by Jeff at October 13, 2003 09:36 PM

Ooh, *very* pretty new layout! And Daphne's absolutely precious ;p

Posted by Liz at October 14, 2003 12:49 AM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x3a61ba8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.