Don't you just love technology? I think I'm going to become Amish. Then all I have to worry about is cows. wink

Posted by Susan at July 21, 2003 01:06 AM

hahha. i know how it is... it's 4 am and i'm still not asleep! maybe i should...

Posted by kellee at July 21, 2003 02:25 AM

Long live the Order of the Phoenix! ronweasly

Becoming Amish sounds very tempting...although I think I could put up with technology, even when it is crazy. Looking after cows is fun, but after awhile, it'd get boring

Posted by Kristina at July 21, 2003 11:06 AM

we had a new computer system at my old school which did that. then, surprise surprise, we reverted back to the old one... after 3 weeks.

Ohhh.. pOTC, have to see that film, everyone's raving about it!

Posted by Jaina at July 21, 2003 11:14 AM

Oh, Anna, you're making me laugh! I just said the exact same thing about Johnny Depp over at my blog, I just bought American Pie 2 because I want to see American Wedding and I've loved Dakota Fanning since I saw her in Taken!
I think the heat has melded our two minds into one. Strange. Very strange. smooch

Posted by Kelly at July 21, 2003 07:49 PM

Half the time I love technology, the other half I want to strangle it. It's a love/hate relationship. wink

Johnny. Oh yes. Gorgeous man. And Orlando too. Mm. Happy, happy thoughts...!

Posted by Stef at July 21, 2003 09:35 PM

Hey Anna! I just got back to the Bay Area ...it WAS hot today smile And I'm jealous that you have gotten to see Pirates.......*sigh*

Posted by Jenah at July 21, 2003 11:00 PM

Isn't Dakota Fanning the cutest little thing? I loved her in I Am Sam.

Posted by Des at July 22, 2003 09:37 AM

Yes it is quite hot here in SJ I have to agree. I also loved Pirates of the Caribbean and yes Johnny Depp made that movie.

Posted by Kim at July 22, 2003 09:02 PM

Elisabeth adores Dakota Fanning. She was just asking me if Dakota was in the FFL yet or not.

How are you liking The Creek? I am SO glad that you are reading it! We're talking bouncing off the walls kind of glad. I want to discuss that with someone!

I also missed the last two TDZ episodes since I was out of town. Wah.

Posted by Little Willow at July 23, 2003 12:19 PM

Hi Anna! I love your site! its so cool! bubbles

Posted by Andrea at July 23, 2003 07:14 PM

Just wanted to say thanks for joining my beach fanlistingsmile Beautiful site. cheerful

Posted by Chloe at July 26, 2003 01:12 AM

Yeesh, hope the new system starts behaving soon. Looking forward to seeing 'Pirates' too - so much yum!

Posted by Liz at July 28, 2003 02:11 AM

Woo! Thanks for visiting today. smile

Posted by Little Willow at July 28, 2003 09:54 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x2dc5558) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.