Aww! I love you too! Go get em man! wink

Posted by Susan at July 6, 2003 12:39 AM

You've managed to see Finding Nemo three times already, and sadly it hasn't even been released here yet rown

Posted by Jaina at July 6, 2003 04:39 AM

Awww. Poor Shasta. rown Hope she's okay.

Sounds like you had a pretty good time on July 4th, anyway wink

Yay to the work thing! Fun, fun.

Posted by Thomas at July 6, 2003 04:51 PM

P.S. You MUST give me feedback on Legally Blonde 2. It isn't released in Australia until September 11th, so I am keen on finding out what it's like wink

Posted by Thomas at July 6, 2003 04:52 PM

weee, this layout is so awesome! i really want to see that movie. albert brooks is one of the voices and i just adore him. hug anyways, i just thought i would comment on the layout lovelyness. i hope you had a happy 4th.

Posted by Erica at July 6, 2003 08:30 PM

I know i've seen & commented on the layout efore but I just opened the site and burst out laughing when I read the squishy quote XD I need to see that movie again - - brothers are stupid, happy fourth! bouncy

Posted by Hope at July 6, 2003 11:46 PM

Just the other day, I was telling my friend that I wanted a dog and she was like, "Umm that's like having a kid." I thought about it and then I was like, "Yeah, huh." Dogs need lots of love and attention. Your story reminded me of that. Shasta is lucky to have you take such good care of her, but she deserves it. She's such a nice dog! I'm glad you could make the best of it. That's a great way to be cheerful

Posted by zinna at July 8, 2003 11:39 AM

Hugs to Shasta.

Posted by Little Willow at July 9, 2003 11:39 AM

I'm glad you ended up having a nice holiday. I'm sorry Shasta was spooked. hug

Posted by Emily at July 9, 2003 12:18 PM

I'm late to the party but MAN, I LOVE your layout. It's wonderful. smile

Posted by alyse at July 10, 2003 07:06 PM

Hi, you don't know me but I came across your site and just wanted to tell you it is so cute! I adore the Nemo layout cheerful

Posted by Jackie at July 11, 2003 08:15 AM

What did you think of Legally Blonde 2? I have my thoughts..curious to know yours.
And hey - give your friend a friendly nudget that runs your fanlisting - I signed up MONTHS ago and haven't been added! bouncy

Posted by Jenah at July 11, 2003 01:22 PM

Hey chica, I know I am late with the commenting, but I am going backwards trying to comment and catch up with everyone's posts. You dog sounds just like mine, except mine is a 13 yr old Australian shepherd who is scared of rain/thunderstorms because our house was hit by a tornade when she was little. As for movies, just a few suggestions, even though you didnt ask. I saw "28 Days Later" fully expecting it to suck, but it was actually really good, honestly. I thoroughly enjoyed it. For movie rentals, you must rent "The 25th Hour", which is one of the best movies I have ever seen.

Posted by Piper at July 12, 2003 07:52 PM

Omg, Anna! I still can't get over your cute little layout! Finding Nemo is the best! Anyhoo, Shasta and my dog Tess are like exactly alike.... it's creepy. Well.. maybe not that creepy... ::casually slips a few valumes in her drink, inching away:: cheerful

Posted by Rachel at July 13, 2003 04:04 PM

Hi there! Your layout is so cute! I really loved this movie and I just love your layout! Dory was my fav! bouncy cheerful

Posted by Deb at July 18, 2003 10:04 AM

I just want the new Harry Potter book too bad I cant get it rown

Can u do me a favor and write me a summary on the book pretty plez

Posted by shanti at July 22, 2003 06:32 AM

I just want the new Harry Potter book too bad I cant get it rown

Can u do me a favor and write me a summary on the book pretty plez

Posted by shanti at July 22, 2003 06:32 AM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x11f3cb8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.