anna, this layout is FANTASTIC!

i LOVED finding nemo. cheerful

Posted by connie at June 27, 2003 02:53 AM

OOh! I so have to see this movie still. I love the layout!

Posted by Kristina at June 27, 2003 04:34 AM

I adore the new layout! I can't wait till the film opens over here. The blue is lovely, great job Anna smile

Posted by Katie at June 27, 2003 06:17 AM

ooh, love the new layout, anna. the colors are great and yay for nemo! i really, really need to see that movie...

Posted by addie at June 27, 2003 07:10 AM

Pretty new layout, Anna bouncy My dad was in the States last week and he barely managed to bring back a copy of the book. It's insane! Anyway, haven't heard from you in a while and hoping everything's okay. Much love.

Posted by Freddi at June 27, 2003 08:35 AM

Ooh nice! Haven't seen this movie but the layout rocks smile bouncy

Posted by Indra at June 27, 2003 10:45 AM

New layout is really cute!! smile I am probably going to take my son to see that movie, even though he doesn't care. I want to see it. wink

Posted by Christie at June 27, 2003 11:31 AM

ahhhh!! this is one of the cutest layouts eVaH! Finding Nemo rocks x2835762836234.

Posted by Angie at June 27, 2003 04:16 PM

Woo! It's *gorgeous*

I cannot wait to see that movie. It doesn't come out down here 'til August. *pout*

But the layout rocks, nonetheless! Love that shade of blue...

Posted by Greyangel at June 27, 2003 06:22 PM

It's so cute!! This actually makes me want to go and sit in a kids theater and watch Finding Nemo. It looks adorable. But so does the layout. I also am loving the blue!! bouncy

Posted by Melissa at June 27, 2003 06:33 PM

I like the new layout. It's so blue and cool looking. Much unlike the horrible, hot weather we're sweltering in. tired
*hugs*

Posted by Kelly at June 27, 2003 07:08 PM

Adorable layout. The PIXAR animation is so vivid - pretty colors and 3D creatures!

Posted by Little Willow at June 27, 2003 11:02 PM

The new layout is so cute! I absolutely loved Finding Nemo XD heehee, just keep swimmin bouncy I don't get what the big fuss about harry potter is but my friends went to the midnght thingy here and said it was beyond crowded and that harry fans were pushing and shoving and there was bad language wizard

Watching chosen is Fun...although I usually fast forward after spike says "oh bullocks" until sunnydale is falling apart..I have issues - the heat sucks

Posted by Hope at June 28, 2003 11:19 AM

Beautiful layout Anna! And I still cannot believe how much your cat looks like my cat! I'll havta scan some pics to show you hehehe

Posted by Des at June 29, 2003 06:09 AM

Very cute new layout! I love the colors.

Posted by Melanie at June 29, 2003 06:24 PM

I just saw Finding Nemo today. What a lovely movie! Oh, and the layout kicks butt. Great job! smile

Posted by Stef at June 29, 2003 10:24 PM

love the new layout... it's very purty... all blue... feels like i'm in the sea, please also feel free to ignore me

Posted by Jaina at June 30, 2003 11:52 AM

Finding Nemo rocks!
( And so does Anna )Spiffy new layout, Anna. wink

Posted by Holli at June 30, 2003 02:12 PM

What a cute new layout! smile Finding Nemo was such a good movie.

Posted by Anna at June 30, 2003 07:50 PM

Wow, wonderful layout! wizard

Posted by Karen at June 30, 2003 08:04 PM

This is GREAT Anna!!! Lovely layout for a fantastic movie!!! I haven't gotten my Harry Potter book, but I will soon - I have heard from others that its great,

Fab job!@!

Posted by Jenah at July 1, 2003 07:12 AM

Anna -- it rocks. That is my favorite line from the movie -- "I shall call him squishy..."

Also, thank you again and again and again for V.I.P.

And lastly -- I bought my 2 copies of HP at our store and then (yay!) my British copy came in the mail Friday and... it's a FIRST EDITION!! wizard Magical, I tell you!

Posted by Kacie at July 1, 2003 08:10 AM

I love this layout, it's so cute! Very good use of blue to, looks fantastic.

I get my copy of the new Harry Potter tonight, I can't wait!

Posted by Amber at July 1, 2003 04:55 PM

The layout is SOOO cute bouncy Haven't watched the Finding Nemo yet, but I really want to, lol. It's got great reviews as well. ootp was alright ... took me a while to finish. Alright, later!

Posted by Kathy at July 2, 2003 07:02 AM

Ooh, I *lurve* the new layout! So bright and happy smile Skipped que-ing up for OotP but totally loved the book - want more now! Hope you enjoyed bubbles

Posted by Liz at July 3, 2003 12:53 AM

I apologize for the belated feedback, but the new layout is wonderful. The Nemo charactes, combined with soothing (and different for the site) colors, make for a lot of fun. This is bright and cute. Congrats!

Posted by Emily at July 3, 2003 02:40 AM

Hey Anna. Were you at the Barns and Noble at Almaden? I was there around 9pm at the Circuit City and I saw the crazy line. Sounds like you and the kids had a good time. Awesome new layout by the way. :D

Posted by Kim at July 3, 2003 05:27 PM

Yup! That's the one we were at, Kim! wink It was a VERY crazy line.

Posted by Anna at July 3, 2003 09:55 PM

smooch This layout is so soothing to the eyes. Hehe... I want Crush. He's the coolest.

Posted by Rae at July 5, 2003 02:21 PM

Okay, I havent read/seen any pof the Harry Potter stuff, so I dont have much to comment on, other than the fact that I am cracking up at the little icon for the people "packed" into the theater.

Posted by Piper at July 12, 2003 07:51 PM

This is so cute, I totally love Finding Nemo and especially Dory hug

Posted by Jenny at July 13, 2003 06:14 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x29f1f98) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.