I just wanted to say I'm glad you and Susan got the Chosen fanlisting. I really wanted it to go to someone who deserved it and would give it the attention it deserves. I really couldn't think of anyone else it should have gone to smile

Posted by Katie at June 13, 2003 04:12 AM

I forgot to say how amazing it looks. You've done an awesome job smile

Posted by Katie at June 13, 2003 04:13 AM

Woot! Anna blogged!

Like I told you before, I love the layout for the fl. Go you with the updating. I have to do that this weekend with some of my fls.

Book 5! Book 5! Only a week and a day away!

Posted by Kristina at June 13, 2003 04:31 AM

Hey Anna, it's nice to see you all bloggy. Since my move to the biggest city in Central Asia, I can do cool things like update and apply to your fanisting and everything! So I did. It's actually my first, so be gentle, ok?

As for Shrek, have you seen it's effect on kids? It's almost as bad as those as-addictive-as-crack Harry Potter books! Last year my niece watched it everyday when she got up and before bed. Plus, it had a Leonard Cohen song in it... so how could it go wrong?

Posted by Sepra at June 13, 2003 08:00 AM

You rock. Such pretty sites.

Posted by Little Willow at June 13, 2003 12:09 PM

FINALLY, you BLOG! YAY!

wink

One of Many is gorgeous. As I've already told you.

Am wanting to see Finding Nemo. Sounds awesome smile

Posted by Thomas at June 13, 2003 06:02 PM

AHH! I love, love, love the Chosen fanlisting! Absolutely gorgeous, Anna! Must. Join. Now. Well, hope you're doing okay.

Posted by Freddi at June 14, 2003 12:17 AM

Chica, the fanlistings looks absolutely GORGEOUS. I'm SO happy that you and Susan got it. cheerful

Posted by connie at June 14, 2003 03:05 AM

ANNA!! That is so great you guys got Chosen!!! How totally fitting....! I'm gonna go get my Karma site to join wink

Posted by Jenah at June 14, 2003 01:43 PM

Yay! You blogged!
The Chosen fanlisting is great. I joined earlier today! bouncy
buttercup

Posted by Kelly at June 14, 2003 06:45 PM

Dark City! I love that movie. I thought I was like the only person who saw that movie. I'm so glad I'm not alone! HP Book 5 in 6 days!!!! wizard

Posted by Cynthia at June 14, 2003 09:17 PM

So, I'm snarky, eh? wink

Posted by Susan at June 14, 2003 10:00 PM

Congrats on getting the chosen fanlisting, it looks great cheerful

Posted by Cally at June 15, 2003 03:16 AM

you don't know how glad i am that you (and susan) got the chosen fanlisting. and the design, as to be expected, is gorgeous, LOVE the picture frames. anyway. and thank god - another person who didn't love shrek. i felt so alone... wizard

Posted by addie at June 15, 2003 09:25 AM

hey!! your site is great!! i adored finding nemo, too. it was so cute!! ^^ hehe laters.

Posted by Kathy at June 15, 2003 03:25 PM

hey came across your site, its great always nice to find another Beatle fan on the web!

Posted by Amanda at June 15, 2003 08:38 PM

Anna,
I'm giving this a shot and hoping you get it. I really miss talking to you, I kind of feel like we've drifted apart almost. I hope everything is going good for you. Talk to you later. - Mike

Posted by Plex at June 15, 2003 09:33 PM

May I just say that I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO SO happy that the Chosen FL went to someone who deserves it! It's gorgeous. bouncy

Posted by Kaytee at June 16, 2003 10:36 PM

Snark snark!

Oooh, I completely forgot about Pirates of the Caribbean this summer. God I hope that doesn't suck. It could be soooo good. And I so don't want to hate a Johnny Depp movie.

Posted by Jeff at June 17, 2003 09:29 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x3ed69a8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.