It's so scary how similiar we are when it comes to Buffy! Great Minds Think Alike! (or read each others minds! wink )

Posted by Susan at April 17, 2003 12:03 AM

Remind me to take that survey, okay? Ask her if we can post it on the JossBtVS list with a link to her site/credit to her. smile Thanks!

Posted by Little Willow at April 17, 2003 01:34 AM

First of all, it's so great to see chosentwo.com back!

Secondly, I am so jealous of you for enjoying this season. Personally, I'm not having fun with it at all, so it's good to know there's somebody out there who is. Hope we both get stuff to cheer for before the end (sheesh, "the end" - it's weird just typing that).

On a different note, love this smiley so much... bubbles

Posted by Liz at April 17, 2003 04:41 AM

*sniff* That was just...lovely. hug

Posted by Kelly at April 17, 2003 08:02 AM

I love Nathan Fillion as Caleb. He's so GOOD! I'm so glad he and Faith are in Sunnydale reckon havoc on boths sides. I'm sad for Molly and Xander!
Oh Xander rown. Why? yelling Why! buttercup

Posted by zinna at April 17, 2003 03:34 PM

Mmmmm, I have zero to add to that post. I've never felt more on the outside. But glad to see you blogging again. wink (btw, Addie clued me in to how popular your Buffy site is. Wow. I'm impressed.)

Posted by Jeff at April 17, 2003 07:34 PM

*Tara's coming out of lurkdom to say..*

I am *absolutely* crushed with what happened to Xander! I was in shock, denial, and in tears. *sigh* Nick Brendon did a superb job. Did you see his face when Caleb grabbed him? Aww! rown

The speech he made, though, was beautiful. hug

Posted by Tara at April 17, 2003 11:20 PM

I'm so glad that I wasn't in the dark by myself as I enjoyed "dirty girls"! All of it. I gushed in my little review/rant over at Karma if you must know!

I think I will attempt to take the Buffy survey...

I honestly can't believe that BtVS will be over in a few weeks; even though I've felt that it IS time..I'm still NOT ready!

Posted by Jenah at April 18, 2003 09:13 AM

Yay I wasn't the only one screaming at the tv when that happened to Xander rown Aren't there 5 episodes left though? (I know its a rerun next week but I assumed that the series finale was two hours cause dirty girls was 7.18) *nod* I'm still in denial about it ending XD wizard

Posted by Hope at April 18, 2003 03:41 PM

Hope -

Nope, it's just 4 new episodes (19,20,21, and 22, the finale). rown Next week is a repeat and the finale is only one hour. blossom

Posted by Anna at April 18, 2003 04:31 PM

can't believe buffy's ending soon rown i'm still in denial and refuse to come out

Posted by Jaina at April 19, 2003 02:51 AM

I'm very glad there is someone else out there who likes season 7 aswell. There seems to be a lot of hatred for this season out there.

Posted by Corey at April 19, 2003 05:36 AM

hey i love ur sites i think ur an amzing webdesigner,still cant believe buffys ending,rown
PS chosentwo.com is down again rown

Posted by shannon at April 20, 2003 07:31 AM

Well, haven't been here for - like - ages, but I totally love this layout ;-) Have to go on reading now. Bye ~ Jenny cheerful

Posted by Jenny at April 24, 2003 03:40 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x1165d38) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.