Oh, joy - your own JarJar for the day! That endearing voice never gets old, does it? ;p

Glad you had a great time - the kids are adorable!! bubbles

Posted by Liz at April 11, 2003 05:39 AM

The pictures are awesome, as expected. Oh, and we have Star Wars Trivial Pursuit too; but we watch Star Wars *while* we're playing. Cheaters, I know. wink

Posted by Christie at April 11, 2003 08:29 AM

Sounds like you had fun.
Jar Jar. lol wink

Posted by Cally at April 11, 2003 10:21 AM

I'm just wondering, if by Pleasanton you mean in California, ya know near dublin and such. Cuz I used to live there and my cousins (whom I lived with) still do!! Sounds like your weekend was full of excitement!! bouncy

Posted by Stephanie at April 11, 2003 11:15 AM

Thank you! I want to be happy more often. Thanks for coming with. smile

The kid pics are adorable, as always, especially the fries pose!

Posted by Little Willow at April 11, 2003 06:44 PM

Glad you had the fun with the kids.

Duncan was TOO fun. smile I want to keep him. buttercup

Posted by Kacie at April 11, 2003 09:52 PM

Welcome back, C2 dot com!

Posted by Little Willow at April 12, 2003 06:56 PM

My friends and I realized what huge Star Wars geeks we were when we played that game. Everyone wound up getting 3 or 4 pie pieces on their first turn. I grew up with those movies though, so I don't feel completely geeky. I could do the same thing with Back to the Future or The Karate Kid. wink

Posted by Jeff at April 12, 2003 10:45 PM

I'm glad that you had such an eventful and enjoyable weekend. Thanks for the recap and the cute pictures! smile

It's scary how many of the names you picked I associate with fictional characters.

Posted by Emily at April 13, 2003 08:47 AM

Aw, Anna. The nmaes are mostly good, but I would not suggest you name a child Piper. It has made so many things difficult for me...I will just stop right now, but the other ones are great! *Hugs*

Posted by Piper at April 13, 2003 02:38 PM

The pics are GREAT!!!!!!!

Posted by Jenah at April 16, 2003 09:04 AM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x45707a8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.