I am sorry your still having trouble with Infinet. Have you tried calling them on the phone? They helped well a tad bit when I was on the phone. They were a bit cranky it seemed but they were some what helpful. So sometimes that works...just for a heads up.

Posted by Melissa at April 4, 2003 02:19 AM

it's a shame u cant find anywhere for chosentwo rown missing the place already! good luck finding somewhere, i hope you do!

Posted by Jaina at April 4, 2003 04:04 AM

hey that's ok smile - and I agree. Hosts are the most troublesome things. When I had my old domain it was always down. They clearly stated "unlimited bandwidth" in their policy, but kicked us off for using like 20 gigs a month. Ridiculous people. Have a nice weekend away cheerful

Posted by Carl at April 4, 2003 05:55 AM

Hope you have fun at your aunt's! I love pictures of smiling kiddies, so post away, baby! I'm sorry for your Infinite (suckage) problems. I hope it gets resolved soon. I, for one, have been missing Flights. fez

Posted by Christie at April 4, 2003 02:18 PM

Sigh.

Infinet is evil. With a capital E.

Enjoy your weekend!! You deserve it! bouncy

hug

Posted by Thomas at April 4, 2003 03:12 PM

Have fun at your aunts! I for one am looking forward to more pics of those cuties bouncy

Posted by tlace at April 4, 2003 04:26 PM

Oh My God. Did you read that article? Here's a quote:

"Larson said protesters should be protected by free speech laws, but not given free reign to hold up ambulances or frighten people out of their daily routines, adding that police and the court system could be trusted to see the difference."

WTF?! You can read that as: "People should have free speech, but not when it offends someone. Instead of doing any rational thinking on this bill, I'll write it in broad, generalist language for the police and the courts to abuse it as they see fit". yelling

I hope that chump gets voted out of office at the earliest convenience. Has he even TAKEN a Civics class?

Posted by Jeff at April 4, 2003 04:26 PM

Okay, sorry for taking up so much space in your commenter. Do I need to send a rent check in for that little rant? blush

Posted by Jeff at April 4, 2003 04:27 PM

I love your smilies, they make the post that much more exciting! cheerful Have a good time with your cousins and good luck with the dumb server!

Posted by Sarah at April 4, 2003 05:21 PM

Love the new layout, girl - the colours are so pretty! Sorry to hear about crappy Infinet, but have a great time with the fam bubbles

Posted by Liz at April 4, 2003 05:57 PM

Last night I had a dream that I couldn't remember the URL for chosentwo.com It was really frustrating.

*sends good vibes*

Hope you have a blast this weekend!

Posted by Kristina at April 5, 2003 09:47 AM

Jinkies...300Gig? that is..well.....more than I can ever imagine..my entire domain is at 10g LOL of bandwidth..I certainly hope he gets off his butt and gets this fixed for you soon
!!!!!!!!

Posted by Jenah at April 6, 2003 07:41 PM

angry Stupid host people! Hey, how about we put our money together and afford a really neat one? cheerful Anyway, have lots of fun with your cousins! Hugs.

Posted by Freddi at April 7, 2003 08:16 AM

wow, LOVE the new layout Anna! you're just too talented cheerful

Posted by Sam at April 7, 2003 12:35 PM

wizard heh-heh! That guy's just cool. I hope you had a good time over the weekend! blossom

Posted by Kelly at April 7, 2003 01:38 PM

Sorry I'm late on the comments... but Anna, the layout is great! I'm absolutely loving these colors!! bouncy wink

Posted by Natalie at April 8, 2003 09:38 AM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x6beca8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.