Waah. I want smilies. rown

I seem to be in a minority in wanting Nicole to win. Renee equally deserved it, but Nicole has LONG been overdue for an Oscar.

YAY for Catherine and WOO FREAKIN HOO for her wonderful live performance with Queen Latifah of "I Move On".

U2 rocked the house, too. They shoulda won the award, dagnabbit.

Posted by Thomas at March 25, 2003 02:04 AM

Yay for smilies! Ooh, and you got some good ones. wizard As for TQA, now I must add it to my list of Must Sees... along with The Pianist. Though, the fact that I just saw Moulin Rouge last week shows how well I keep up with that... yelling

Posted by Addie at March 25, 2003 06:55 AM

I agree with you about the Two Towers and how nicole kidman should have gotten the oscar last year....additionally--LotR should have gotten best ensemble cast at the Golden Globes..i mean you can't really nominate them for best supporting actor..how do you choose? Chicago was totally undeserving in that catergory.

Posted by Leanne at March 25, 2003 08:14 AM

Look at those smilies. How cute! I like this one buttercup

I thought you saw the Quiet American already. Was it any good?

I saw Dream Catcher and well that's really all I can say. Why does Donnie Wahlberg always have to play the mentally challenged? angry

Yah! Adrian, Catherine, and Chicago!

Posted by zinna at March 25, 2003 09:16 AM

I love your sites Anna, and your smilies!! wizard bouncy

Posted by Stephanie at March 25, 2003 02:36 PM

Michael Moore shouldn't have won anyway. His "documentary" was fabricated, staged with actors and he edited several speeches to form completely different ones that fit his theme. Its sad he makes millions off of the country he repeatingly bashes. Ah well. He has freedom of speech as do those who booed him.

As for the war, I also hope there are very few casulties, but there will be thousands more under Saddams hand if we don't do something.

Posted by Sara at March 26, 2003 07:18 AM

Sara -

Ummm... I'm not really sure where the whole "Bowling for Columbine is fabricated" thing is coming from, but my guess is that it's just wishful thinking on your part.

As for your other comments, I'll just quote the extremely wise Albert Einstein: "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."

Posted by Anna at March 26, 2003 11:16 AM

Love the smilies Anna. They look sweet...especially this one: wizard

He reminds me of Mickey Mouse in "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" even though he isn't a mouse.

Posted by Kristina at March 29, 2003 10:07 PM

New layout! New layout! *purrs*

I love the layout Anna.

Posted by Kristina at March 30, 2003 12:56 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x1f15cb8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.