I miss Sunnydale Cordelia or Los Angeles (Angel Season 1) Cordelia too.

Posted by Little Willow at March 20, 2003 01:24 AM

I'm so sorry about the Infinet issues. Hope that gets resolved soon.

That song is so appropriate.

Posted by Emily at March 20, 2003 09:47 AM

Ah! We missed all of Angel over here! I'm jealous. I know the WB has GOT to replay it. They've GOT to. ;p

Posted by Christie at March 20, 2003 12:47 PM

I agree with you about Cordelia - I feel so bad saying it, but I just want them to go and kill her now, before it gets any worse... *cries*

Posted by Teija at March 20, 2003 12:48 PM

My theory about Cordelia is that she never came back from the higher plane and Cordevil has just been pretending to be Cordelia this whole time. She's been completely lame all season. Oooh, and Sports Night? Such and great show!

Posted by Lady Emma at March 20, 2003 05:10 PM

Dittoing what Lady Emma said. See, I don't blame Cordy. It's not her. Though, would like it if they made her less lame. God. Heh, loved the 'Cordevil' nickname.

Angel did look like a dork, but he'll always be a cute dork to meee. wink

Posted by Stef at March 20, 2003 05:30 PM

are you insane?? Hair!Angel was incredibly hot! lol ;P

Posted by Angie at March 20, 2003 06:39 PM

Farscape. Finale. Wow! What the hell? I'm in shock.

Posted by Kelly at March 23, 2003 09:12 PM

That looks more like Jeff Daniels with brown hair than the Angel guy. Dorky, indeed.

"Ten bucks if instead of asking the waitress for a hamburger, you say - and you only say - "Burger me."

Posted by Jeff at March 24, 2003 09:12 AM

Sports Night! Yes!

Posted by Emma at March 24, 2003 09:40 AM

Oops, I got my alleged Sports Night quote crossed with an Ed quote. Bah. Take away my pop culture... something. Hat? I don't know. I don't have any good Sports Night quotes. I need to get the DVDs...

Posted by Jeff at March 24, 2003 04:02 PM

I am missing Cordelia this year as well! I'm sure Charisma is missing her too :D

Posted by Jenah at March 24, 2003 10:14 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x3c967c8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.