I saw your post and I'm sorry your having trouble with Infinet. I had lot's of troubles with them when I first signed up. I'm still with them and my fanlistings which are hosted there seem to be up and running okay. But I do have a huge list of sites I saved of web hosts. If you want I can email them all to you if it'll help. I save them in case I ever have similar problems. I had a similar problem with Alexnet before they were bought or merged. But if you need help with that or want the list let me know I'll be happy to help!

Posted by Melissa at March 17, 2003 09:13 PM

I really would love to help you out because of these two websites I started designing my own, they inspired me sooo much and well I have so to say "unlimited" bandwidth and storage, I just don't know whether my host allows others to upload, but if I create a new ftp login, things would be going smoothly I think. So tell me and I'd love to help you out with anything you need.

Posted by Janine at March 18, 2003 09:20 AM

*gasp* Another Sports Night fan?! Whenever I mention that show to anyone, I get met with blank stares. No one remembers that show. Ever.

Posted by Jeff at March 18, 2003 10:30 AM

Good domain vibes!

Posted by Little Willow at March 18, 2003 03:40 PM

BAH to infinet.

But just think where you'll be in one week... smile

Posted by Kacie at March 18, 2003 10:48 PM

hmm, well anna, right now one of my hosts allbizhost.com they give unlimited space and bandwidth and u can ask to get hosted on linux/windows and it's cheap and reliable...

Posted by Jaina at March 19, 2003 03:18 AM

Hey Anna -
Sorry you're feeling bad rown I really hope Infinet get their act together soon. Just keep smiling. Much love and hugs.

Posted by Freddi at March 19, 2003 05:43 AM

Hiya Anna...man that really does suck about the problems you are having with your server host. I have checking the sites to see if everything is all "A-OK" ..I hope the issue gets resolved soon!

I might have to copy the survey myself wink

Keep a smile if you can! We'll be here waiting for Much Ado and Flights!

Posted by Jenah at March 19, 2003 08:36 AM

late, but... i know my host is running a special right now, 37gb bandwidth, 750mb space... i don't know if that's less than you get now, but thought i'd mention it. feel free to ask me any questions! smile though moving is an extremely scary prospect...

Posted by addie at March 24, 2003 09:20 AM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x3b0caa8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.