I know how you feel Anna. I am totally with you on the Buffy being gone thing. Even my family is kinda worried about me, too! Everyone keeps asking "What will you do when Buffy ends?" and "Are you going to be ok?"

Posted by Des at February 28, 2003 05:15 AM

Yes, I'm sad that Buffy is over, but the show has given me so many things to be grateful for. That will help me be less upset about it ending. Because it's not just an ending - it's a new beginning of sorts.

Plus - well...I was going to say something, but I can't remember what it was. :P

Posted by Kristina at February 28, 2003 10:32 AM

Now I remember what I was going to say:

"What can't we face if we're together / What's in this place that we can't weather..."

Go Joss go!

Posted by Kristina at February 28, 2003 10:35 AM

Hey Anna,
I feel the exact same way as you do. I want the show to go with pride, but all day I was feeling depressed (and I doubt it is going to go away soon). This wonderful, wonderful show that has brought so many lovely people and things into my life is going to end. I met you through this beautiful show and for that I am eternally grateful. All I can say is Buffy will live on in the hearts of the fans...and on DVD wink
Miss you lots.

Posted by Freddi at February 28, 2003 01:01 PM

I'm still in denial. I guess I'll have to spend more time obsessing about Alias.

Posted by zena at February 28, 2003 04:08 PM

Hey Anna, I know its been awhile. bad, bad me. But I too am releived in a way that BtVS is ending. I mean really, after battling the First, in the words of our favorite singing show "where do we go from here". I would rather see it go out on top and not sputter out.

Posted by Piper at February 28, 2003 07:08 PM

Sigh. I can't believe it's actually ending.

I'm glad and very pleased that they're ending it on such a high note. But still. BtVS, the show we have loved for so long, is ending.

'Tis a very sad day.

Posted by Thomas at February 28, 2003 09:54 PM

To paraphrase S1 Willow: "Even I'm going to cry, and I'm a science nerd." It's going to be a gutwrenching event - let's hope that the episode ITSELF is gutwrenching, shocking, suitable, amazing and hopeful.

Glad that you liked my survey enough to fill it out at your blog.

Posted by Little Willow at February 28, 2003 10:07 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x3942918) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.