What?!

You got to attend PBP and now you're going to see Chance? NOOOO! It's not fair!!

*sobs*

My world is crumbling around me...

Ahem.

Anyway.

It sounds like you had an INCREDIBLE time, so yay! You and Susan both deserved it. smile

Posted by Thomas at February 19, 2003 02:46 AM

My goodness, this weekend was full of thrills and chills. Literally. The hotel was freezing at some times and hot (Boston friends alert: wicked hot) at other times.

That cracked me up about Pleasant Valley... then CR happens to play Pleasant Valley Sunday during their gig. Funny coincidence.

Yes, I will be using that slang term now. Of course, with as often as I say the word "random" -- "Prepare for random thoughts," "Sorry for being so random," "My goodness, I am Random Girl today" -- it might sound funny while at work. ;-)

Posted by Little Willow at February 19, 2003 11:49 AM

There's no way I could possible had as much fun as you guys had. That totally rocks!

My heart almost stopped at the thought of you guys getting to see Luke Wilson! I'm drooling now just thinking about it!

I agree the writing sucked ass in Daredevil and the cleavage was beyond excessive but I expected as much.

Posted by zinna at February 19, 2003 02:50 PM

Yah! Detail!

Posted by zinna again at February 19, 2003 03:12 PM

Sounds like you had an amazing time! Thanks for sharing. smile

Posted by Emily at February 19, 2003 05:11 PM

So very jealous of your good times, and so very much wishing I had experienced them with you. Hope you guys thought of me while you were having all that fun! smile

Posted by Rebecca at February 20, 2003 11:31 AM

Sounds like you had a great time! Yay!!

Posted by Christie at February 20, 2003 01:01 PM

Wow! You sound like you had a great time!

Posted by Kelly at February 20, 2003 01:34 PM

I am jealous. Stuck in florida where no one cool lives, and nothing cool ever happens rown Sounds like you had fun!

*cries* I wanna see Chance!

Posted by Summer at February 20, 2003 11:22 PM

sounds like you guys had a blast. and kudos on not shoving through everyone to meet vips... especially the bathroom thing. i cannot believe people actually ask for autographs while in the restroom. odd..

Posted by addie at February 21, 2003 07:15 AM

Welcome back!!! I'm so glad you had such an awesome time. It sounds absolutely amazing! Can't believe those screwy fans who harassed the stars in the bathroom though. Ack.
Anyway, we'll talk soon.
Much love wink

Posted by Freddi at February 21, 2003 07:31 AM

yay, welcome back. it sounds like it was a great road trip. even if i had no clue who any of those people were that you mentioned, it still sounded like fun.

Posted by jeff at February 21, 2003 09:23 PM

Damn I totally forgot to look for you. I was meaning to ask Connie where you were so I could ifind ya, but it completely slipped my mind (as did many things that weekend). You may have seen me though. I was weating a green plaid shirt and a black tie. Glad you had a good time. Common Ro were amazing at the Whisky! I was in the front row between Adam and Rick and was standing in line with Connie before the show wearing an orange sweater. Next time for sure we'll have to meet!

Posted by Stef at February 24, 2003 08:20 PM

Welcome back, lady! Sounds like y'all had a wonderful time smile

Posted by Liz at February 26, 2003 08:23 AM

Sounds like you guys are having an absolute ball!! ENjoy, and I hope there's more to comesmile

Posted by Natty at February 27, 2003 04:30 AM

Hey chica, okay, I am a few weeks late commenting, but I have a few things I loved about this entry
1) you laugh at "Angel" too. So I am not the only one. What I find weird is the press and the cast keep saying its the best season yet. Gag me.
2) you lucky, lucky, lucky girl. Meeting the VIp's, yeah, but thats not what I am talking about. you went. you went to something I have wanted and been trying to go to for 5 years. you saw all the cool things. You met (and already knew) some of the most amazing people in the BtVS fanbase. You know who I'm talkin' about!

ummmm...thats it.

Posted by Piper at February 28, 2003 07:14 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x3753e98) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.