Oh my goodness! That is one high tally! comfort to all involved. Pursue it, Susan, and get your money. Oh my goodness.

Posted by Little Willow at January 23, 2003 06:40 PM

That is the most disgusting thing I've heard in quite a while! You know, from Germany there are flights to England for about 10 bucks. Want me whiz over and kick her ass? I would! Argh!! That makes me so angry! I just hope you guys can resolve this somehow. What does Buffy say before knocking out the lunch lady? "I don't see this being settled with logic?" How about sueing?

Much love to both of you.

Posted by Freddi at January 23, 2003 09:31 PM

Eeeks! That is bad. I hope things turn out for Susan.

The new layout's up, Anna! smile Trying to get PHP and GM to cooperate was one major headache. lol

Posted by Thomas at January 23, 2003 10:36 PM

Wow, this Sam has ass-kicking coming her way soon. I'm sure her karma's all bad and if she thinks her life's a suck-fest now, I can bet that her life's going to go continually downhill until she learns how treat people. Let me tell you, Karma's a bitch. On the upside, what goes around comes around. Some really really great things are going happen for you and Susan. You guys are going to have great great friends who will be loyal and shower more than you could ever ask for... I'm sure of it.

Posted by zina at January 24, 2003 10:24 AM

Oh, that's TERRIBLE!! It was incredibly nice of Susan to loan Sam all that money, but Sam... egads. I'd have to send someone an ass-kicking and some kind of lawsuit. Is there no way to find out an address for Sam?

Posted by Teija at January 24, 2003 02:02 PM

Well - I don't know these people, but I have known people like Sam in my lifetime..and the only thing I can say is: cut your losses. Your friend will never get restitution, sad to say, but its true rown

I am so sorry that you and your friend were taken by her!

Posted by Jenah at January 24, 2003 02:03 PM

oh that's horrible! You don't know where she lives? god I can only imagine what kind of hell the situation's been.

I really hope things work out for Susan rown

Posted by Katie at January 24, 2003 02:45 PM

I'm sorry that you both had to deal with such a bad situation. *hugs*

Posted by Emily at January 24, 2003 09:04 PM

Oh my god! How screwed up is that. There's gotta be some way you can find her. I know getting a lawyer means even more debt, but there's gotta be some way. I assume Susan's tried all the basics... I'll ask my mom. And thanks for the props. smile

Posted by Addie at January 29, 2003 06:36 AM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x156ccb8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.