Yay for the bloggage!

Kristina and I are ... moderately satisfied. :p

SO jealous of you going to PBP, it's not even funny. Sigh. Nothing good like that ever happens here. EVER.

Posted by Thomas at January 14, 2003 02:58 AM

Hey Anna - you are so lucky! Have a blast at PBP - I will be hanging on your every word once you get back smile

Posted by Kristina at January 14, 2003 06:08 AM

So, these Lordy Rings movies - they're pretty good? ;p

Thanks a bunch for the pluggage, lady! I'm muy jealous of you re: the PBP. Be sure and come back with lots of ribald tales to make us all even greener, okay?

Posted by Liz at January 14, 2003 12:49 PM

Thank you, Anna. I appreciate it.

Your vacation will arrive before you know it, I'm sure. Woo hoo for an escape - BtVS-related, in part, to boot. smile

Posted by Emily at January 14, 2003 02:11 PM

Barely a month away, Anna.

More hugs for Emily.

Posted by Little Willow at January 14, 2003 09:14 PM

Just chanting over and over: I will go to PBP, I will go to PBP, I will go to PBP.

Sigh. I better go to PBP.

Posted by Kacie at January 15, 2003 12:33 AM

Yeah, so I finally saw the Two Towers and I was very moved by the whole experience. I really liked the flood and the animated trees and of course I continued to drool over legolas. Oh and I paying close attention to Faramir because of what you said after the first time you saw it but I didn't see the problem so I asked my resident LotR expert and she had no insights? Go Figure.

Didn't Chicago totally rock! I loved it. It was way cool to see Catherine Zeta-Jones returning to roots in musical theater. Renee floored me!

Have fun at PBP!!!! I'll want to hear all about it when you come back.

Posted by zenah at January 15, 2003 09:21 AM

Oooh, I was just reading your post below about the first time you saw LoTR - my thoughts exactly on Faramir. They changed him immensely from the book. Which sucks. Because he was so damn cool.

Great site you have here! (I found it by way of Addie, btw, so you can give her mad props)

Posted by Jeff at January 16, 2003 02:23 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x1994978) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.