Note to Anna: You sound amazing at Cover Me! I was not frightened at all.

Take a nice, long, relaxing bath. Then rejoice at the fact that we get a new Buffy on Tuesday! YAY!

Posted by Kristina at January 4, 2003 08:16 PM

You did not frighten me, either, Anna, so there!

In fact, I probably frightened *you*. Well, if you think that's scary, you'll be even more frightened if you met me in real life...yes, I am that bad.

You're welcome, re: the RI oomments!

I sympathise with you regarding the library...we don't actually charge for fines, but we don't tell anyone that :p And I honestly don't think anything could be worse than five year olds and worm farms...

Help me. Now.

Posted by Thomas at January 4, 2003 08:26 PM

Gah, hope your mom's feeling better soon! Glad the news wasn't worse, though. Dunno if you got my email, but I'm working on a new layout to go with my new blog (which I blame your for, thank you very much). So look forward to me bugging you with questions soon. I know, I know, you're thrilled (^_-) Cheers and merry new year!

Posted by Liz at January 4, 2003 10:25 PM

Anna -
First of all, your songs over at Cover Me sound amazing! Don't ever say something negative about them again! :o)
I was thinking about submitting something, but my singing voice is just terrible. Ack.
Anyway, glad you had an
enjoyable New Year's. Not-so-exciting celebrations can be quite fun as well.

I Hope work is going to get less annoying. Didn't catch you on AIM over the whole break. rown
Did I mention I hated this time difference?
Well, miss you and thanks so much for the pluggage.

Posted by Freddi at January 5, 2003 01:19 AM

Hey, anytime smile - i enjoy reading your blogs and checking out your divine designs :D

Posted by WTH at January 5, 2003 05:35 AM

Your submissions rock, Anna! Really, they do! Sorry that you come first (though new visitors should not be disappointed that way). I originally had them listed in the order that they were submitted, but I figured they should be listed in a better way. If you have another idea, let me know. wink Thanks again.

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the movie version of "Chicago"! I must see it when it starts playing in theatres around here. smile

Posted by Emily at January 5, 2003 01:16 PM

"Also, someone who has a name that comes before mine alphabetically needs to submit so I don't have to be listed first on each page for all of eternity. smile"

Just for that Anna, we'll put all the A's after you. smile

And you aren't frightening. Far from it.

Posted by TNS/Bri at January 5, 2003 07:50 PM

To add to my earlier comment: I hope your mom is feeling all right. All the best to her and the rest of you!

Posted by Emily at January 5, 2003 10:17 PM

I know just the person who comes before you alphabetically -- but they're not gonna use their real name!

Posted by Kacie at January 6, 2003 12:10 AM

Hope your mom's feeling better. smile And yay for Happy New Year. Thanks for the pluggage -- kinda guessed I'm a *little* obsessed with that movie, hmm? LOL. wink

Posted by Stef at January 6, 2003 07:15 AM

Good vibwes to you and yours. I hope that your family is feeling better!

Posted by Little Willow at January 6, 2003 12:54 PM

Whee, I did it! GM's up and running, and for the most part, behaving just the way it's supposed to. Thanks again for all your help! And feel free to swing by anytime (^_-)

Posted by Liz at January 7, 2003 08:31 AM

Rock ON! Rock On! I reallyliked the displaced song. Hope you and family are well!

Posted by Zeena at January 7, 2003 10:39 AM

Gee...don't thank the first person to compliment you on your new layout! HEHEHEHE

Posted by Susan at January 8, 2003 01:05 PM

Gosh, I have so much missed blogging to catch up on! lol, but congrats on the new layout - it's GORGEOUS! My own layout, if I ever do get it up, features Eomer. The LOTR layouts are springing up like crazy! wink Good for them! Getting to the point - it looks loverly, though I'm going to miss the Buffy...

Posted by Lex at January 9, 2003 07:51 PM

I am SO mentally challenged! Anna of Much Ado! I never realized nor put two and two together! D'OH!!! haha! Everything looks great! Kudos to you! You've always been an awesome webmiss ... talented and creative :D

Posted by Natalie at January 9, 2003 11:44 PM

this is the only "singing in the rain" layout I've ever seen online--you get to count as unique, which is difficult to do in the world of blogs.

Posted by Veronica at January 12, 2003 07:23 AM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x1112cb8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.