I have been beside myself with joy at the recent rains, so, it's not just you that gets excited about it wink

Posted by Kacie at November 8, 2002 11:28 AM

i, too, enjoy rains, but where I live we get very little of it. And I agree about BtVS, definately weak. However, my hatred for the character of Dawn doesnt help, as I was hoping she would get hit by a train. BBB over Him anyday, anyway!

Posted by piper at November 8, 2002 07:22 PM

Hey there Anna,

I love the site, the layout is beautiful! I'm forever in envy...

It's funny that you call Best Buy evil. Three of my friends who work there always refer to it as the "devil". Everytime someone asks them where they work, they just shrug and say, "I work for the devil."

Yeah, it was funny the first few times.

Anyways, just wanted to let you know you have an awesome site here! I'll be back soon smile

Posted by Kaila at November 8, 2002 10:30 PM

ARGH! I so wish I had not been at work. We'll have to work out a time that we're both off and home -- my days next week are Tuesday + Friday (so I can go see HP+tCoS! smile SO excited!)

But yes. I will gladly take your help! smile

Posted by Kacie at November 9, 2002 12:48 AM

Can I steal your rain?

Please?!

We need it...droughts suck. Majorly. We want your rain and we ain't leaving without it! Mwah! smile

Posted by Thomas at November 9, 2002 02:25 PM

You insane? Hmmmm...
And YES Best Buy is evil. I must stay away for I tend to buy something everytime I go in the store.

Posted by Susan at November 9, 2002 08:14 PM

raining...lol. and are u singing in it too? lol. jk. anyway, which episode are u talking about with buff and dawn...they always act dumb...hehe.

Posted by Kat B at November 10, 2002 08:41 PM

That's quite quotable: "Best Buy is evil." - Anna

Kacie told coworkers tonight about the post-Rilo-Kiley-gig-incident to prove that I was calm and polite even when provoked.

Posted by Little Willow at November 10, 2002 11:21 PM

LOL. Yay! Perfect story for that. Hehehehe.

Posted by Anna at November 10, 2002 11:45 PM

hey, not only do i love the kelley layout, but cellophane flowers! i've had lucy in the sky stuck in my head ALL DAY. lol awesome blog. do you have a personal site?

Posted by ashley at November 10, 2002 11:51 PM

I agree...Best Buy is evil!

Posted by Destany at November 11, 2002 04:19 AM

lucky you getting to watch CSI. We don't get season 3 til next year *sulks* smile

Posted by Sam at November 11, 2002 12:50 PM

I missed Friends last week as I was at the movies and packing for my stupid road trip (went up to Sacramento)...! Grrr...

Posted by Jenah at November 14, 2002 05:01 PM

Oooh! Are you a NorCal girl, Jenah? I'm in San Jose. smile

Posted by Anna at November 14, 2002 07:01 PM

Here in Australia, we're having drought problems. Gah. I'm jealous of your rain, plus hey, I love cold weather.

Also wanted to say that you have done what I've tried and failed - a Singin' In The Rain layout. I don't know, I think I just suck, but it looks fantastic. smile

Posted by Diana at November 15, 2002 05:32 PM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x1008d78) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.