Aw...I hope things get better for you Anna.

You are so lucky - getting to see La Boheme. *sigh* If only I lived in California.

Posted by Kristina at October 17, 2002 09:10 PM

Good vibes to you. Glad that you had so much fun!

Posted by Little Willow at October 17, 2002 10:33 PM

If only I could live somewhere close to where the good plays and operas are. you are so very lucky

Posted by Piper at October 18, 2002 05:39 PM

Ah cool... now I'm getting even more excited. I'm traveling up to SF to see this tomorrow night. smile Glad to hear you had an amazing time.

Posted by alyse at October 18, 2002 07:03 PM

La Boheme ~ You *know* how insanely jealous I am of you for getting to see this...sigh. I want to see it so bad. Oh well.

Best wishes and good thoughts for all the badness that is happening...I hope things turn out okay smile

And come back online soon, we haven't had a good yap in ages! smile

Posted by Thomas at October 18, 2002 10:46 PM

no, no, no! See, if you read Harry Potter and none of the sequels, then for the rest of your life, you will feel the unrequited need to read all the other ones. It's why I didn't take any Harry Potter with me to the Peace Corps. I would die from the Harry withdrawl even worse than I have now.

Oh, and Hi... smile I hope things will get better soon!

Posted by Sepra at October 19, 2002 01:23 AM

I hope you're doing better now. We'll need to have a cheer-up chat soon! wink

Posted by Freddi at October 19, 2002 08:23 AM

Anna, honey, right this second, I am in love with you. I've spent over an hour on Google looking for a specific image of Julie Benz, and when I finally found it, it was on Flights of Angel. (Silly, huh? If I weren't sleep-deprived, I probably would've had the presence of mind to look there first)

Anyway, you so rock right now. *g* Hope you feel better, hun. Kisses!

Posted by Heather at October 20, 2002 08:20 AM

AH!
Gene!
AH!
Happy!
AH!
Dancing!
AH!

Posted by A very happy Little Willow at October 26, 2002 12:33 AM

Well, Little Willow took the words out of my mouth.

Love it.

Posted by Kacie at October 26, 2002 12:34 AM

MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x17facb8) Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.